Adamsville @ Trenton Peabody

PeabodyPride

3 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

So Peabody has trailed at some point in their last 7 games. Yes they came back to win all of them but no doubt they are getting in the habit of starting slow out of the gate. Does that trend continue tonight??

I can hope it does and lasts the whole game! lol 

It's that day Tide Nation !!!

Time for the young Tidemen to suit up lace up and Rock some RedBird noggins ! Let's start early and never let up ! Tide your getting everyone's best shot,the target is squarely on your back,it's time to play 4 quarters like your life depends on it !!!!  Hit them Aville fellas hard and often,send them back to the nest wanting momma bird !!!!! 

ROLL GOLDEN TIDE

NO EXCUSES

Edited by PeabodyPride

1 hour ago, Wildcard1 said:

I usually sit at the 10 yard mark (looking from the home side, it would be on your right) I think it’s the north end of the field. Also you can look for the man with 2 plates of nachos! LOL! I have to eat a plate for Utvol2 ! Or just holler at me at half time!

Haha,I know he can eat so you might wanna eat 3 nachos...

36 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Haha,I know he can eat so you might wanna eat 3 nachos...

Now you’re giving more credit than I deserve! I probably couldn’t eat 2, rather on 3. I’ll be heading north in another 30 minutes. So after that I’ll be out of pocket for a couple of hours until I get to the game! Go Cardinals!