White House at Springfield

BDP2003

5 hours ago, copacanobra said:

You’re a joke dude lol.  I would love to see you and Hamilton talk football.  He would make you look very stupid.  Although, you do a pretty good job doing that yourself.  

1) You really have no idea how much I know or don’t know about football. 
2) Knowledge of Xs and Os doesn’t make you a good football coach. 
3) The best pregame planning doesn’t guarantee success. Many coaches know football but are terrible at game day coaching and making adjustments. 
4) Being a great coach/coordinator doesn’t make you a good HC. 
5) Being a great HC doesn’t mean you are the right coach for a specific program at a specific time. 
6) Hamilton may end up being the most successful coach in WH history, he may fail miserably, and he may end up being successful elsewhere. Since I don’t know any of the above and have no I’ll feelings towards him, I wish him the very best. 
7) It was a joke, message board banter, don’t take it so personal. 

9 hours ago, eers said:

3) The best pregame planning doesn’t guarantee success. Many coaches know football but are terrible at game day coaching and making adjustments. 
5) Being a great HC doesn’t mean you are the right coach for a specific program at a specific time. 
6) Hamilton may end up being the most successful coach in WH history, he may fail miserably, and he may end up being successful elsewhere. Since I don’t know any of the above and have no I’ll feelings towards him, I wish him the very best. 

Not a very good joke bro.  

• Like 1

11 hours ago, eers said:

LMAO

Some of you guys make me question how much you really know about football and how much is just homer fanboy posting. Just because I say it may not have been the right hire, doesn't mean I think he is a bad coach, bad guy, or won't be successful. We can all have opinions without everything being personal. lol

3 hours ago, eers said:

Some of you guys make me question how much you really know about football and how much is just homer fanboy posting. Just because I say it may not have been the right hire, doesn't mean I think he is a bad coach, bad guy, or won't be successful. We can all have opinions without everything being personal. lol

Not to be arguing but if he is successful wouldn’t that mean that he is The right hire? 

6 minutes ago, TheCommissioner said:

Not to be arguing but if he is successful wouldn’t that mean that he is The right hire? 

I know who some of the other (outside) applicants were and I don’t think he was the best hire they could have made, but they chose to stay in-house. I thought it was a good opportunity to get fresh blood in. That’s just my opinion and if it came across as personal, it wasn’t. I suppose that’s the point I’ve been trying to make. 

45 minutes ago, eers said:

I know who some of the other (outside) applicants were and I don’t think he was the best hire they could have made, but they chose to stay in-house. I thought it was a good opportunity to get fresh blood in. That’s just my opinion and if it came across as personal, it wasn’t. I suppose that’s the point I’ve been trying to make. 

Sorry we didn’t wanna hire you dude.  Just stick with the 5th and 6th graders at beech.  

6 hours ago, eers said:

That is a perfectly reasonable take actually, I have seen such cases many times, sometimes it takes awhile for a coach to find his methods through just experimenting, failing over and over, sometimes this can take years. I am sure this guy will be a good coach someday, it just may take awhile, OR maybe not, we shall see...

22 hours ago, Kevin38 said:

That is a perfectly reasonable take actually, I have seen such cases many times, sometimes it takes awhile for a coach to find his methods through just experimenting, failing over and over, sometimes this can take years. I am sure this guy will be a good coach someday, it just may take awhile, OR maybe not, we shall see...

On 9/25/2020 at 3:57 PM, eers said:

Nothing with any value. 

You don’t ever have to worry about me wanting to coach at that school. I dislike it as much as you apparently dislike me. 

On 9/25/2020 at 3:25 PM, copacanobra said:

Sorry we didn’t wanna hire you dude.  Just stick with the 5th and 6th graders at beech.  

I played football with Hamilton and he knows me very well guys. I am the only one out of all four of us that played with him I believe. I was a Jr when he was a SR. I was the leader of our ball team then and as much as I loved Hamilton back then he was a facilitator. I never agreed with the hire because he was the OC during four year stretch WH missed the playoffs 3 of those years with one of them being 0-10 and before I am told they went 10-0 the next year please realize thats an even worse indictment on the coaching staff. That wasn't something to be proud of to be honest. We should have been pissed that a team could go 0-10 the year before meaning that they were vastly underperforming which sits square on the coaches shoulders. Even in the 10-0 year WH was down by I believe 19 at half in the first round and had to mount a huge comeback just pull that game out only to get hammered the next game in the second round. Those 4 years were horrible so no Hamilton should have never been considered for the head coaching job and I would tell him that now as well. That is why he won't speak to me any longer because I was immediately vocal about how we promoted a coordinator that was just coming off 3 out of 4 horrible seasons not making the playoffs and the one season that went well they well underachieved based on record in the playoffs.

I have watched extremely questionable decision making by the staff and I don't care if this pisses them off either because if they were making sound calls but still losing I wouldn't be saying all of this. To keep any of this coaching staff one more year shows all of us that our administration no longer cares about winning or being competitive which is horrible to even say out loud. This is an embarrassment each week to watch which I stopped doing pretty much. I coach at a private school and I continually get sick each Friday night checking the WH score because I know the outcome before I click on scoreboard. I am sick of seeing WH get handled by lower classification schools. We use to pride ourselves on being the smaller school that scheduled larger class school and still won those games. No we have become the school that lower classification schools schedule to show they can beat up on the higher class schools. It's become a joke and I am all for firing the entire staff and I would like for Hamilton and any other coaches to know that because hopefully they would have pride and just resign before they turn this circus becomes a carnival. 

Before I am greeted with well they lost a lot of talent bc of Robertson Co etc; I am well aware of that information and it still doesn't change the bad decision making that has been made week in and week out by the staff so guys it's time to admit the mistake and remember the lesson. Don't hire a coordinator to replace a long time coach who was never really a coach to begin with but trained so called coordinator to be the head coach when he was to step away. Definitely never hire one that is a reason the long time head coach is being pushed out the door because of the terrible seasons they have put together as a staff. White House told Porter to hit the road but didn't want people to know that so they let him say he was "retiring" to save face for the career his long time coordinators built for him but didn't get the credit. So knowing this info I am sure they felt like they had to hire Hamilton since Porter had told people for years that Hamilton was the transition when he stepped away so had they not hired Hamilton they would have had to admit they actually fired Porter. They didn't want to do that because we have no backbone in the administration there so they hired the OC and understudy of the coach they just fired so they didn't have to admit they pulled the plug. Well WH I promise we all know now so pull the dang plug and let's get this back up and going before it's too far gone. I would be more than willing to become a donor to our program to help make this happen and would help raise funds to offset a good coaching staffs salary through the QB club. Lets get this done asap before BDP really becomes Before Dumping Porter and comes to a point of no return. My name is Josh LeLoup if anyone would like to pass this on to the administration. Cope I know you will try and say things like you can't do better etc but I promise you right now I could but I am still not anywhere near qualified to run our once great program and neither are you so we both can have opinions. The difference in our statements are mine are based on results; which is how grown men base their opinions and beliefs. Your statements are based on relationships and emotions; which is how millennials base their beliefs. So before you spew that I am ignorant and unworthy of knowing more than Hamilton does in football; you may want to figure out the facts beforehand. I led Hamilton back in school and would do the same now. Just because I haven't been coaching every day since I left HS doesn't mean I stopped studying football or being around it. I just went a route that is different bc I wanted to make money before turning to coaching but I never stopped learning the game like a coach or studying the new evolution of football. I did what I wanted in business and now I am back in sports. I know more than Hamilton and its proven because he made huge in game judgments that cost this team ball games that even a guy watching from the couch for fun wouldn't make. That is how I know I would do a better job at WH BUT I STILL DON'T DESERVE THAT JOB NEITHER DO ANY OF THE CURRENT COACHES ON THAT STAFF. I KNOW THIS POST HAS OFFICIALLY SEVERED ANY RELATIONSHIP I HAD LEFT WITH HIM BUT TO ME MY ALMA MATER IS WELL WORTH IT. I WILL LOSE A FRIEND TO SAVE WHAT I HELPED BUILD AND WAS SO PROUD OF FOR SO MANY YEARS. GOOD LUCK BOYS AND LET'S GET THIS FIRING DONE ASAP