White House at Springfield

BDP2003

2 hours ago, copacanobra said:

Seems dumb to bring it up at all then.  

You said there were no better options at the time, but I believe there was. That’s my opinion. Not sure how that makes it stupid other than the fact that I have messed with you so much that anything I say about WH is stupid and wrong. Most of that was simply poking fun, but this is one that I am being serious about. I think there was at least one better hire to be made. The fact that I’m not saying his name on a message board doesn’t change that. 

7 hours ago, eers said:

You said there were no better options at the time, but I believe there was. That’s my opinion. Not sure how that makes it stupid other than the fact that I have messed with you so much that anything I say about WH is stupid and wrong. Most of that was simply poking fun, but this is one that I am being serious about. I think there was at least one better hire to be made. The fact that I’m not saying his name on a message board doesn’t change that. 

I just don’t see the point in saying you knew someone and then not saying their name.  

17 minutes ago, copacanobra said:

I just don’t see the point in saying you knew someone and then not saying their name.  

Seriously dude, maybe some people don't want their name put out, especially if they're still with their current employer after going for a different job. I get that you are curious about who he had in mind but I don't understand why you can't understand his reasoning in not naming the guy in a public forum...

Edited by Kevin38

1 hour ago, Kevin38 said:

Seriously dude, maybe some people don't want their name put out, especially if they're still with their current employer after going for a different job. I get that you are curious about who he had in mind but I don't understand why you can't understand his reasoning in not naming the guy in a public forum...

If I wasn’t happy at my job I feel like I’d want my employer to know.  I either speak my mind fully or I don’t say anything at all.  So I can’t relate to that coach wanting it to be a big secret and I can’t relate to eers getting on here telling a partial story.  I guess I understand the reasoning, I just think it’s stupid.  

If I wasn’t happy at my job I feel like I’d want my employer to know.  I either speak my mind fully or I don’t say anything at all.  So I can’t relate to that coach wanting it to be a big secret and I can’t relate to eers getting on here telling a partial story.  I guess I understand the reasoning, I just think it’s stupid.  

Regardless how you feel, the coach in question may not want his name put out there....

You said there wasn’t a better option. My opinion is there was, the fact I’m not posting on a public forum the name of that person doesn’t change that I believe there were better options. You can disagree with my reasoning and that’s your option. You can say it’s stupid and makes no sense, but it’s not going to change my mind on my opinion there was at least one better option, nor will it change the fact I’m not posting his name here. 

1 hour ago, eers said:

You said there wasn’t a better option. My opinion is there was, the fact I’m not posting on a public forum the name of that person doesn’t change that I believe there were better options. You can disagree with my reasoning and that’s your option. You can say it’s stupid and makes no sense, but it’s not going to change my mind on my opinion there was at least one better option, nor will it change the fact I’m not posting his name here. 

It’s fine that we agree to disagree.  I feel like we do it all the time 

29 minutes ago, eers said:

Touché. That said, you’re an alright guy... too bad you’re BDP. :lol:

I can respectfully disagree with you and still not like you.  I don’t like LeLoup either and he’s a White House guy so don’t take it personally.  I strongly support anyone who I feel are pouring their hearts into this program.  I know this coaching staff personally and I’ve seen first hand how much time, effort, and passion they put into their jobs so I support them.  They’re 100% currently putting more into this program than LeLoup is, so I feel like he should shut his mouth.  I’m not happy with the current W-L record either, but I also know this is only their 2nd year as a staff.  I think the absolute worst thing for a program is instability.  I believe this coaching staff will get it turned around if we give them time and if they don’t in the next couple years then I’ll be right there with LeLoup saying they all should be fired.  However, right now I still say it’s too soon.  LeLoup I want to see this program succeed just as bad as you do, we just clearly don’t agree on the right approach.  @LocoLupe

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, copacanobra said:

I can respectfully disagree with you and still not like you.  I don’t like LeLoup either and he’s a White House guy so don’t take it personally.  I strongly support anyone who I feel are pouring their hearts into this program.  I know this coaching staff personally and I’ve seen first hand how much time, effort, and passion they put into their jobs so I support them.  They’re 100% currently putting more into this program than LeLoup is, so I feel like he should shut his mouth.  I’m not happy with the current W-L record either, but I also know this is only their 2nd year as a staff.  I think the absolute worst thing for a program is instability.  I believe this coaching staff will get it turned around if we give them time and if they don’t in the next couple years then I’ll be right there with LeLoup saying they all should be fired.  However, right now I still say it’s too soon.  LeLoup I want to see this program succeed just as bad as you do, we just clearly don’t agree on the right approach.  @LocoLupe

It’s hard for me to not like someone I don’t even know. Apparently somewhere along the way you took something personally and I assure you it wasn’t intended that way. I don’t like WH football, but I have always respected the tradition and the program itself. The truth is most of the people I personally know that have been involved in the program are good people. My posts have been in good fun, but apparently weren’t received as such. With that, I wish you well. As for the program, I hope they figure out what it is and what it takes to get it turned around.