South Pittsburg @ Huntland (Captain Victory vs Hornet Robertson)

Southtowner

41 minutes ago, piratetom said:

so true

That could be true as well. Just relaying the info I was given. It is CC that is the replacement. They are the real deal too. Their DE is the truth. Kinda like the SP kid that goes scorched earth on kickoff coverage. 

Edited by phil24

8 minutes ago, phil24 said:

That could be true as well. Just relaying the info I was given. It is CC that is the replacement. They are the real deal too. Their DE is the truth. Kinda like the SP kid that goes scorched earth on kickoff coverage. 

Yes... Fyffe cancelled so they could get a home game I was told. That was only reason. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Jason Lambert should be the only choice for the Baseball coaching position. 
    • From the stats I found online it looks like Gabe Eddington- .484, 44 total hits, 43 runs scored and 42 stolen bases.Meanwhile, on the mound, the Austin Peay commit had a record of 8-2, while compiling 50 innings pitched with an ERA of 1.82. Carson Parrott - 7-0 overall as a starting pitcher with a 1.41 ERA, 95 strikeouts and a save in 53 and 1/3 innings pitched. Parrott hit .392 with 3 home runs, 21 RBIs with a .566 OBP and .716 SLG. Jaxon Walker - .454, 53 hits, 38 RBI’s, 9 HRs.   Not saying the other three aren’t deserving but Quillen had better BA than all three and was just as dominate pitching.  Like I said I don’t know how you leave off the 3a Baseball player of the year last year when he put up better numbers.  I know Greeneville’s Coach wasn’t happy about it saying “I don’t give a s*** what anybody else says. That kid is the best player in Tennessee, and everybody else on our team rises to his level“.  I’m sure winning another State Championship as a junior is more important to Carson than the individual award, it’s just a head scratcher to not be nominated
    • What coach in their right mind would want to come here and set theirself on fire to keep her warm.
    • Shoulder not going to the #### show .   Macon will name the score this year.
    • Plenty of time. The former coach was busy with family and disappeared all summer anyway. Obvious choice has the same family issues. First game is in March 2025.