Hampton vs Bye

uknoit2

3 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

There have been many times we took a knee and the other team calls a T.O.! Nobody came to watch the last 90 seconds of football take 5 minutes. So, practice your blocking (or holding) another few plays. I've seen us ready to kick a field goal at the end of the game and them jump off sides to try and kill the holder. So, we line up and run it down their throats for 2...then the other side just fusses and fusses. There's always a reason for what's done.

I don’t care what other teams think. It’s there job to stop you no matter how much time is on the clock. I just wonder what goes through a Refs mind when a team can take a knee and run the clock out.

2 minutes ago, Appvol said:

I don’t care what other teams think. It’s there job to stop you no matter how much time is on the clock. I just wonder what goes through a Refs mind when a team can take a knee and run the clock out.

+1...My thinking exactly. Refs need to do their jobs no matter if its tied or if a team's up 100

2 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

I love the sticks! As long as I'm here, I'm sure not doing any injustice 

Actually a lot of lives don't matter in the big scheme of things. Knew a coulpe of wild red necks when I was growing up, One of them walked about 2 miles with a loaded shot gun to the other guys house, guy was on the porch and jumped up and tried to get inside his house,guy shot him once and he still tried to get in the house,shot him again and blew him inside, gut got 6 months in the county jail with work release. That guys life didn;t matter and he was as white as it gets.True Story

1 minute ago, pujo said:

Actually a lot of lives don't matter in the big scheme of things. Knew a coulpe of wild red necks when I was growing up, One of them walked about 2 miles with a loaded shot gun to the other guys house, guy was on the porch and jumped up and tried to get inside his house,guy shot him once and he still tried to get in the house,shot him again and blew him inside, gut got 6 months in the county jail with work release. That guys life didn;t matter and he was as white as it gets.True Story

THAT'S my point and nobody points to the facts or even supports the facts! Instead we got people apologizing for the color of their skin or their supposed  "privilege". The haters of each race are found WITHIN their race. Just have to look at Chicago,  NY, Nashville or Poga to prove my point. It's hard for me to take serious any man making tens of millions of dollars, playing a game, lecture about the lack social justice he suffers thru.