Hampton vs Bye

uknoit2

Let me tell you whats a shame...That's the fact that its so difficult to find even a college game without all the "race" drama....I wonder, exactly who said a black life didn't matter that brought all this on? I also wonder, who is it that shows all the disdain for black people in Chicago, NY, and other places where their murder rate is so high? Who has such disdain for the black man that their abortion rate is so massive?

These aren't questions to cause an uproar, I'm just trying to understand the whole situation so we can bring these haters of black people to justice and get on with life.

Just now, uknoit2 said:

Let me tell you whats a shame...That's the fact that its so difficult to find even a college game without all the "race" drama....I wonder, exactly who said a black life didn't matter that brought all this on? I also wonder, who is it that shows all the disdain for black people in Chicago, NY, and other places where their murder rate is so high? Who has such disdain for the black man that their abortion rate is so massive?

These aren't questions to cause an uproar, I'm just trying to understand the whole situation so we can bring these haters of black people to justice and get on with life.

Its not black and white or even yellow, its people 

Just now, dogtruth said:

Yep. Good preparation is where most games are won. 

Coaches saw a lot on film,chomping at the bits to address things. Its hard to get better in games, practice is what makes or breaks you.

10 minutes ago, Appvol said:

Sometimes I wonder if refs throw flags at the end when a team can take a knee and run the clock out instead of running plays. I think Refs get a little aggravated when teams do that. I know JR was mad after a hold on 1st down. He told the ref do you want us to just punt it back to them. I laughed it was fun watching him get on the Refs and work them. 

There have been many times we took a knee and the other team calls a T.O.! Nobody came to watch the last 90 seconds of football take 5 minutes. So, practice your blocking (or holding) another few plays. I've seen us ready to kick a field goal at the end of the game and them jump off sides to try and kill the holder. So, we line up and run it down their throats for 2...then the other side just fusses and fusses. There's always a reason for what's done.