TC at Westmoreland

Cam615

10 minutes ago, FridayMainEvent said:

Westmoreland game against Whites Creek was cancelled last night.  Whites Creek played Cheatham County.   

Will Westmoreland be allowed to even play this week?

Cheatham Co played West Creek.   Whites Creek is a Metro school. Metro is not playing so Westmoreland received a Win due to forfeit.   

4 hours ago, H2Oman said:

I may make my way up the hill to watch this one.  I think Westy will have a pretty tough squad this year and like Purple Reign noted... they always play tough at home.

Do we know what the attendance restrictions will be at Westy?

We haven’t had a home game since week 1.  We were to play a metro school last night at home and it was cancelled since metro is not playing.   When we played Livingston they had prepaid tickets and selling at the gate.   I’ll try find out this week what everything looks like and let you know.

35 minutes ago, 123EaglePride said:

We haven’t had a home game since week 1.  We were to play a metro school last night at home and it was cancelled since metro is not playing.   When we played Livingston they had prepaid tickets and selling at the gate.   I’ll try find out this week what everything looks like and let you know.

Thank you sir

2 hours ago, H2Oman said:

@TCRadio 

Did the flood get any of you all’s football  equipment? I seen a picture where the field was flooded pretty bad.

To my knowledge, I don't think it made it into the field house. It's possible that it got into the dummy house (where the practice dummies are under the home stands). Instead of stretching their leg before film with gassers, they swam upstream. 

As bad as the images look, its not the highest ive seen it. (I watched our baseball coach swim over the outfield fence of the baseball field to get to the 2nd story of the dugout in early 2000s).  The creek is usually good for jumping it's banks at least once a year.