Lewis Co. Travels to Summertown

ddaddy

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, vandyfan1 said:

Summertown by 7 and that’s just a guess I picked them to win Region so I’m sticking to it. This is for regional championship no doubt about it!

Okay legit confusion here! Do you not buy Lewis as top 10 team then? There's been no chatter about Summer town remotely being top 10 ,or at least I haven't heard it. Are you figuring home field or what's the reasoning? Just curious.I know zip about both teams just that Lewis is a beast in regular season and fizzles come playoffs... 

1 minute ago, PeabodyPride said:

Okay legit confusion here! Do you not buy Lewis as top 10 team then? There's been no chatter about Summer town remotely being top 10 ,or at least I haven't heard it. Are you figuring home field or what's the reasoning? Just curious.I know zip about both teams just that Lewis is a beast in regular season and fizzles come playoffs... 

Good post, surprised this many picking Summertown but not hyping them up in the poles. Is Summertown that good?

1 hour ago, Imthayeti said:

Good post, surprised this many picking Summertown but not hyping them up in the poles. Is Summertown that good?

Well I trust Vandy and Generals picks usually ,well we all know how Vandy's pick go against a black and gold team to remain unnamed ! General knows this region and I wouldn't bet against him ,so Lewis must be over hyped

1 hour ago, PeabodyPride said:

1 hour ago, Imthayeti said:

They haven’t beat anybody to really brag about but I seen something in this team when they come to waverly last year in the playoffs. They have a really good QB smart player good size I think he will lead this team to a regional championship. But then again it’s Lewis County and they are always tough. I have to go with my gut feeling and say Summertown. 

2 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

They haven’t beat anybody to really brag about but I seen something in this team when they come to waverly last year in the playoffs. They have a really good QB smart player good size I think he will lead this team to a regional championship. But then again it’s Lewis County and they are always tough. I have to go with my gut feeling and say Summertown. 

Hey you know em better then I do !tThat one dude always hates on Lewis ,pizza patriot or something like that,but he isn't wrong,goes overboard but they go into playoffs high ranked and get spanked early..

Just now, PeabodyPride said:

Hey you know em better then I do !tThat one dude always hates on Lewis ,pizza patriot or something like that,but he isn't wrong,goes overboard but they go into playoffs high ranked and get spanked early..

Yes they do he is just a disrespectful dude. I’m sure he will show his face he just hides and waits like a weirdo