Marion County at Tyner

FridayMainEvent

Just now, Imthayeti said:

Tyner went away from mixing the run with the short pass. Made them one dimensional. Marion keyed on the run and slowly scored 26 consecutive.

Was great to visit with you Yeti!! Good luck to the Tigers in the playoffs - good to be playing football- tough loss for the Rams - the blocked punt TD and the TD called back for holding hurt.

Congrats to Marion.  They are building back it seems and we are struggling.  Wish a healthy Sawyer -3 had Played the whole game but I guess he was hurt and the handful of plays he actually ran the ball in the 3rd got us nothing. 
Sad but it feels like I am watching the end of a pretty good run by the Rams.  Good luck to Marion in the playoffs!

1 minute ago, Ram4Life said:

Was great to visit with you Yeti!! Good luck to the Tigers in the playoffs - good to be playing football- tough loss for the Rams - the blocked punt TD and the TD called back for holding hurt.

Congrats to Marion.  They are building back it seems and we are struggling.  Wish a healthy Sawyer -3 had Played the whole game but I guess he was hurt and the handful of plays he actually ran the ball in the 3rd got us nothing. 
Sad but it feels like I am watching the end of a pretty good run by the Rams.  Good luck to Marion in the playoffs!

Agreed!! Good seeing both you and Yeti tonight!!

49 minutes ago, Ram4Life said:

46 minutes ago, TynerRamFan said:

Agreed!! Good seeing both you and Yeti tonight!!

Was great putting some faces to screen names. You guys were top notch in my book. Was glad to have met you folks. Hope you make some noise in the playoffs. Good luck the rest of the year fellas.

4 hours ago, Ram4Life said:

I thought the Rams were pretty young this year. Are they not?  Been a long time since we have beaten Tyner at their place.

3 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

I thought the Rams were pretty young this year. Are they not?  Been a long time since we have beaten Tyner at their place.

We've got about 15 seniors. It's the first year for our QB. Our RB's are always:"next man up" and never a shortage. No excuses..as stated, after MC blocked the punt, the momentum slowly changed in favor of MC. Congrats and looks like y'all will be at home against Westmoreland.