Playoffs?

chs1984

28 minutes ago, RodgerDodger32 said:

Will there be coaches that try to cover it up knowing a kid tested positive? I mean lets say we are in the fourth round and a backup player tests positive...are you going to risk going to the state championship game or forfeit? Going to be interesting how things turn out. 

I don’t necessarily think anyone would cover a known positive no. I do think just about anyone and everyone would overlook a kid with some minor symptoms or tell a kid with a fever to go home but not necessarily insist that they get tested, if that makes sense. I would be willing to bet there are kids who may feel unwell who would decide it’s not prudent to be officially tested and would instead just stay home. 

1 hour ago, guthook said:

DUH ... Quote anything you want , 94% of the Deaths are from Covid and something else ... Wonder what % of those had Covid thrown in without actual testing ... Ya I know for a fact it happens . How do I know ... Direct Quote from the CDC :

"In cases where a definite diagnosis of COVID–19 cannot be made, but it is suspected or likely (e.g., the circumstances are compelling within a reasonable degree of certainty), it is acceptable to report COVID–19 on a death certificate as “probable” or “presumed.” In these instances, certifiers should use their best clinical judgement in determining if a COVID–19 infection was likely. However, please note that testing for COVID–19 should be conducted whenever possible." 

21 minutes ago, pepvol said:

DUH ... Quote anything you want , 94% of the Deaths are from Covid and something else ... Wonder what % of those had Covid thrown in without actual testing ... Ya I know for a fact it happens . How do I know ... Direct Quote from the CDC :

"In cases where a definite diagnosis of COVID–19 cannot be made, but it is suspected or likely (e.g., the circumstances are compelling within a reasonable degree of certainty), it is acceptable to report COVID–19 on a death certificate as “probable” or “presumed.” In these instances, certifiers should use their best clinical judgement in determining if a COVID–19 infection was likely. However, please note that testing for COVID–19 should be conducted whenever possible." 

Man there's 71 dead in Knox county from covid.  but okay. whatever.