GreenEville IS still ALIVE and KICKING heading west to stop some Roadrunners

Romansfive8

Hopefully no major injuries. I know Greeneville had a couple kid's banged up. And I think AE might have had 1 or 2. Hopefully these young Men we'll be ok. Good Game for the Devil's they were able to do what ever they wanted for the most part. Defense played better don't know if that was as much about Greeneville or the opponent. Good luck to AE moving forward

50 minutes ago, EHSTrack06 said:

Yeah so by that logic EHS put 63 on grainger who outscored their opponents 84-59 so its still uphill for Greeneville at this point 

You have to give Greeneville credit they held AE scoreless 0. And put up 42 unanswered point and probably played there 2nd string the second half. This is the Greeneville we all know. I say there back and Betsy may be in trouble. The Mavs are pretty much ready for any team. So we are awaiting for one of you, Betsy or Greeneville to fight it out and what's left will crawl down to Rocky Top so the Mavs can finish off the The Great North East Tennessee Teams once and for all !

Honestly I'm not going to worry at this point. The next game against TN high will be a real game. They've had plenty of warm up so we can see if the loss to science hill was a fluke. If they beat TN high handily ill start taking notice but until they get a meaningful win your assessment is 100% wrong 

Edited by EHSTrack06

2 minutes ago, EHSTrack06 said:

Honestly I'm not going to worry at this point. The next game against TN high will be a real game. They've had plenty of warm up so we can see if the loss to science hill was a fluke. If they beat TN high handily ill start taking notice but until they get a meaningful win your assessment is 100% wrong 

Lol just shooting the bull with you. No you are correct they will have to beat or even play good at TN High.

I was hopping to drive BVD or Devilman out of the basement. :popcorneater: