McKenzie vs Humboldt...September 25

VOLnWTN

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

If it has it will be Cold Vid excuse from The Boldt

Not trying to be smart about this comment but why does it have to be an excuse maybe they really have covid issues. I am sure Humboldt wanted to play or they would not have agreed to pick this game up. This game wasn't on either teams regular schedule. If the game happens the rebels will win big.

8 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Not trying to be smart about this comment but why does it have to be an excuse maybe they really have covid issues. I am sure Humboldt wanted to play or they would not have agreed to pick this game up. This game wasn't on either teams regular schedule. If the game happens the rebels will win big.

Trenton is the next town over ,I assure you from facts they dont have any contact traces to the football program. They picked it up on a whim and quickly regretted it . But I do hope the Rebels find a game they need the work as do all teams !

1 minute ago, PeabodyPride said:

Trenton is the next town over ,I assure you from facts they dont have any contact traces to the football program. They picked it up on a whim and quickly regretted it . But I do hope the Rebels find a game they need the work as do all teams !

I think McEwen is looking for a game the 25th.