Week 6 - Oak Ridge @ Clinton

CardinalGrey

10 minutes ago, STILLNUM1 said:

And Clinton coach still running his mouth.I didnt believe all that stuff I was told earlier in week until I heard his post game.He said he was angry because Clinton was the better team and just made to many mistakes.LOL He also said he now hates Oak Ridge and didnt like how we conducted ourself.They act like Oak Ridge was trying to run the score up.Coach Gaddis took it easy on them in so many ways.He told them the gameplan and said we would run the ball no matter what.They loaded the box and we couldve passed so easy but Gaddis wanted to work on run and kept at it.Put backups in at 27-0.Clinton was one trying to score a cheap TD on last play and got burnt with a pic 6.Gaddis is  to nice to Clinton.I wanna know who the 2 clinton coaches are that was running thier mouth after game.One had a big beard.

You gotta be kidding me?!?!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

You gotta be kidding me?!?!

Lol I swear.He said they was the better team and promised Clinton that he would get us next yr.Kept talking about how mad he was and that teams around here like putting their foot on Clintons neck and that he was gonna remember that.Said he didnt have any problems with any coaches or teams but after tonight "I hate Oak Ridge" .I couldnt  believe what he kept saying 

Edited by STILLNUM1

3 minutes ago, STILLNUM1 said:

Lol I swear.He said they was the better team and promised Clinton that he would get us next yr.Kept talking about how mad he was and that teams around here like putting their foot on Clintons neck and that he was gonna remember that.Said he didnt have any problems with any coaches or teams but after tonight "I hate Oak Ridge" .I couldnt  believe what he kept saying 

Not a good look for him. What’d he expect Stewart to do, take a knee after getting that INT? What 17 year old kid is gonna do that? I’m sure if it was a Clinton kid and the roles were reversed, their guy would’ve taken a knee when he had a clear path to the EZ. Riiiiight.

1 minute ago, SweetScience said:

Not a good look for him. What’d he expect Stewart to do, take a knee after getting that INT? What 17 year old kid is gonna do that? I’m sure if it was a Clinton kid and the roles were reversed, their guy would’ve taken a knee when he had a clear path to the EZ. Riiiiight.

Dont doubt for a second if Clinton ever got the chance they would score 100 on Oak Ridge.What was funny is Clinton sent the starters back out with min to go down 30-0.After 2 plays Gaddis calls timeout and gathered his players on sideline to tell them not to do anything stupid after last play and to go to endzone away from Clinton after last play.Clinton tries to rush and run a play real quick because the defense was looking at Gaddis and trying to run back on field and picked it off.So funny that they tried to get a cheap TD on last play and got burnt but then cry about Oak Ridge running score up

5 minutes ago, STILLNUM1 said:

Dont doubt for a second if Clinton ever got the chance they would score 100 on Oak Ridge.What was funny is Clinton sent the starters back out with min to go down 30-0.After 2 plays Gaddis calls timeout and gathered his players on sideline to tell them not to do anything stupid after last play and to go to endzone away from Clinton after last play.Clinton tries to rush and run a play real quick because the defense was looking at Gaddis and trying to run back on field and picked it off.So funny that they tried to get a cheap TD on last play and got burnt but then cry about Oak Ridge running score up

I didn’t catch that, but that’s sad. They were the better team though. Unfortunate that they lost 36-0 when they had the superior team. On a serious note, sucks we lost Kendall again. What a rough season so far for that kid.

• Like 1

The fact that Clinton still talks trash after holding the L like that shows how garbage they are haha, talking about being the better team.. they’ve won 2 games since they got their indoor facility and 6 games in the last three years including this season, they gotta win a game this year before they can talk trash they are sitting on a goose egg tonight 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Jadams44 said:

The fact that Clinton still talks trash after holding the L like that shows how garbage they are haha, talking about being the better team.. they’ve won 2 games since they got their indoor facility and 6 games in the last three years including this season, they gotta win a game this year before they can talk trash they are sitting on a goose egg tonight 

Clary said it best a long time ago.Typical Clinton behavior.I know 24 didnt have fun tonight.

• Upvote 1