Springfield @ Marshall Co.

Kevin38

2 minutes ago, Kevin38 said:

Congrats to MC on the win, there will be no excuse coming from this way...

The Jackets played bad because of MC period, we just got out played, I do believe we improve a lot moving forward, AND MC will be a very tough out in the playoffs, MAYBE we will meet again at the end of the season...

Yall will do just fine down the road. Just like the Tullahoma loss for us, I think this game will serve the same purpose for the Jackets too. Whoever yall play next is gonna have a bad night.

Edited by leadfarmer
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, leadfarmer said:

Yall will do just fine down the road. Just like the Tullahoma loss for us, I think this game will serve the same purpose for the Jackets too. Whoever yall play next is gonna have a bad night.

Appreciate it Lead. I respect most of the MC faithful on here but that scared to play anyone remark fired me up. MC wanted it more tonight and punched us in the mouth and we didn’t respond well to adversity. 

Edited by JacketLover
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, JacketLover said:

Appreciate Lead. I respect most of the MC faithful on here but that scared to play anyone remark fired me up. MC wanted it more tonight and punched us in the mouth and we didn’t respond well to adversity. 

No problem brotha! I wish I could have made it to the game tonight. Second shift sucks!

I was a little disappointed with our offensive showing tonight. Losing our best and fastest receiver early hurt but I still thought we would be able to move the ball better. I knew the key would be how well we could stop MC’s offense. Failing to get stops on 3rd and long hurt us on multiple occasions. MC does need to clean the penalties up though, but the crew we had wasn’t the best. The sideline warning flag and subsequent yardage mark off puzzled me. I thought the first time was only a warning and not penalty yards. MC got ten yards on the first one and then in the second half got the same penalty but only lost five yards. 

13 minutes ago, JacketLover said:

I was a little disappointed with our offensive showing tonight. Losing our best and fastest receiver early hurt but I still thought we would be able to move the ball better. I knew the key would be how well we could stop MC’s offense. Failing to get stops on 3rd and long hurt us on multiple occasions. MC does need to clean the penalties up though, but the crew we had wasn’t the best. The sideline warning flag and subsequent yardage mark off puzzled me. I thought the first time was only a warning and not penalty yards. MC got ten yards on the first one and then in the second half got the same penalty but only lost five yards. 

At times in games like this we get away from what is working. I thought we did ok just running right at them. We weren’t running outside on them. It appeared that we weren’t going to get many big plays down field after Gabe went out. We tried with deep balls but it just wasn’t happening tonight. Our short passing game did well other than that 1 pic.

Defensively Im not sure about us putting 1 DB and OLB to the trips set side with there speed. With some cushion. I dunno