Springfield @ Marshall Co.

Kevin38

4 hours ago, Marshall1969 said:

I watched some film on Springfield. The QB has some serious speed and throws the ball well. I am very impressed. Last year he seemed he didn't have a lot of confidence when we played. But this year he seems like the real deal. Good luck and have safe travels. Our stadium is off campus so don't use GPS to our school. Preston Hopkins Stadium on White drive.

Out of curiosity which game film did you see?

5 hours ago, Marshall1969 said:

I watched some film on Springfield. The QB has some serious speed and throws the ball well. I am very impressed. Last year he seemed he didn't have a lot of confidence when we played. But this year he seems like the real deal. Good luck and have safe travels. Our stadium is off campus so don't use GPS to our school. Preston Hopkins Stadium on White drive.

Thanks for the directions.  I was going to Google the school.  Here’s to a mistake free/injury free game for both teams.  

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, JacketLover said:

For those Springfield fans that watch on YouTube or Facebook, Social Dweebs hasn’t heard yet whether or not there will be room in the press box for them to set up. My man @ilovethegame may have more info on that. 

We will be there broadcasting! Hopefully our technology cooperates and we can show some Springfield football to those that cant make the trip!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kevin38 said:

I came across this gem on YouTube today, I myself was a sophomore on this team, some great players in this video!

# 52 Jeremy Thaxton grandparents lived in the neighborhood. I remember him when I was pre teen - early teen. I went to alot of games as a kid during this era and those Jackets were playing at a high level as they are today. Fun times