Gordonsville @ Coalfield

PanchoandLefty

46 minutes ago, piratetom said:

Any ticket limitations on this game? If we don't get game, I may drive up for this one.

You guys are probably wasting your time. It will be a three score game I think. Coalfield lost too much last year and is supposed to a very young team. I think  something like 9 starters are new on one side and 8 on the other this year. I just cant see them being able to  match up this year. That's good for us too.

11 minutes ago, TTUBOBCAT said:

You guys are probably wasting your time. It will be a three score game I think. Coalfield lost too much last year and is supposed to a very young team. I think  something like 9 starters are new on one side and 8 on the other this year. I just cant see them being able to  match up this year. That's good for us too.

Interesting to know. 

2 hours ago, piratetom said:

Any ticket limitations on this game? If we don't get game, I may drive up for this one.

Gordonsville is allotted 300 tickets, going to the players and cheerleaders first, and being limited to 4 a piece, so I have my 4 already. I'm not sure about the total. It seems that I heard 800.

Is any of Coalfield's games streamed? I'm sure there might be some folks back here that would like to know.

8 hours ago, TTUBOBCAT said:

We will see, we haven't played a real good team yet.  You guys may be  the team to beat.  Things will start to play out in the next several weeks.  

Edited by rtl112

58 minutes ago, croz6110 said:

Gordonsville is allotted 300 tickets, going to the players and cheerleaders first, and being limited to 4 a piece, so I have my 4 already. I'm not sure about the total. It seems that I heard 800.

Is any of Coalfield's games streamed? I'm sure there might be some folks back here that would like to know.

Thanks Croz- maybe someone for Coalfield can let me know if tickets will be sold at the gate.

36 minutes ago, piratetom said:

Thanks Croz- maybe someone for Coalfield can let me know if tickets will be sold at the gate.

If there are any remaining tickets they will be sold at the gate Friday. I’m not sure on how many we have, but we have been selling them through the school office first and then whatever is left over is sold at the gate.