Meigs Co at McMinn Central

TigerNation

11 hours ago, hohmaster said:

Some Central fans I talked to this morning in Etowah said Meigs isn't that good. They thought Central had found their offense and will score plenty on Meigs. 

Just another hater spreading FAKE NEWS....Central Fans completely understand the challenges the next 4 weeks.....You have never had nothing good to say about Central Football.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Haydiboy said:

That was a fluke.  I  think if they played  again it'd be a running  clock by the end of the first quarter

McMinn County is good, they have a good team this year. Slowing down that kind of talent isnt easy to do especially a 6A school. That's a loss considering the score I'd be proud of fluke or not. They will have some confidence build up after their win against Polk. We are riding high for sure after our win against Rockwood.

On 9/19/2020 at 10:58 AM, hohmaster said:

Some Central fans I talked to this morning in Etowah said Meigs isn't that good. They thought Central had found their offense and will score plenty on Meigs. 

Either way Meigs will play hard this week count on it. This team doesn't seem to play up or down to competition. They just show up and give 100% not alot else can be asked of them.

2 minutes ago, Haydiboy said:

I cant even predicte a score for this one. 

Last year I able to watch you in the Jamboree against Sweetwater so I kinda seen what we would be up against. This year it's just looking up schedules and scores. Either way hope for a injury free 70° game again. If I dont get a ticket I'm gonna go squat in the field behind the endzone.:ph34r:

22 minutes ago, Cashmeout said:

Watched this program for years. Doesn’t matter who the coach worked for as a graduate assistant. What’s his pedigree as high school coach?  Does a coach inspire community, players and administration or not. Does administration want success or just a team? Does community want a winner or do they even show up?  “If you build it they will come”. You’ve got to believe in your product, sale your product and continue to improve your product. In this area- Meigs County is doing this and NOBODY ELSE. 

Did you mean to post this on the Sequoyah thread?