Coalfield/Gordonsville Cancelled

Jeremiah

11 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

No one has been perfect or even near it but by far the TC/Gville game was the most unsafe 

How many TC fans entered the gate that Friday to watch the game or better yet how many left when they seen the conditions weren’t safe? I bet no one left...

My point is people are ready to move on and live their lives and at this point in time I feel the same way.

Edited by H2Oman
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

How many TC fans entered the gate that Friday to watch the game or better yet how many left when they seen the conditions weren’t safe? I bet no one left...

My point is people are ready to move on and live their lives and at this point in time I feel the same way.

I agree to the fact that we are ready to live our lives, I honestly believe COVID is such an unknown, I don’t believe anyone truly knows what to do 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

I agree to the fact that we are ready to live our lives, I honestly believe COVID is such an unknown, I don’t believe anyone truly knows what to do 

You’re right and that is exactly my point. Why people want to bash the leaders who have to make these decisions is baffling to me.. They are in a no win situation!

I saw Merrol Hyde Magnet School shut down as a result of Covid. Maybe it was because of their football games....oh, they don’t have a football team. Maybe blame it on those pesky churches next. 

I am no Gordonsville fan but am not going to use this to be a self righteous, pompous, liberal Tiger basher. I was right in the “no limit” crowd at G-Ville. I would do it again too. 

Edited by Sidelinehustler
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Sidelinehustler said:

I saw Merrol Hyde Magnet School shut down as a result of Covid. Maybe it was because of their football games....oh, they don’t have a football team. Maybe blame it on those pesky churches next. 

I am no Gordonsville fan but am not going to use this to be a self righteous, pompous, liberal Tiger basher. I was right in the “no limit” crowd at G-Ville. I would do it again too. 

Well said

23 minutes ago, Sidelinehustler said:

Thank You... someone with a rational thought!

Edited by H2Oman

I don't know the exact number of kids quarantined, but only a few have tested positive. The vast majority have been quarantined for precautionary measures. I have 2 kids myself that are not sick, yet they have to stay home.

I think it is very few that tested positive, so to say that the ballgames were the cause is jumping to conclusions. None of the football team has tested positive yet, and its entirely possible that the ones I heard tested positive contracted the virus somewhere other than a school event.

I talked to some of the administrators today, they absolutely are doing the best they can, and those worried about football games... don't go.

5 minutes ago, croz6110 said:

I don't know the exact number of kids quarantined, but only a few have tested positive. The vast majority have been quarantined for precautionary measures. I have 2 kids myself that are not sick, yet they have to stay home.

I think it is very few that tested positive, so to say that the ballgames were the cause is jumping to conclusions. None of the football team has tested positive yet, and its entirely possible that the ones I heard tested positive contracted the virus somewhere other than a school event.

I talked to some of the administrators today, they absolutely are doing the best they can, and those worried about football games... don't go.

Amen!!!