Coalfield/Gordonsville Cancelled

Jeremiah

Until a ballgame is determined to be the location all of this is irrational babbling. It could’ve been numerous places in a small town. The most likely one is probably the school itself. 1 positive in a high school setting with changing classes 5, 6 or more times per day and lunch or breaks could easily quarantine 80 students simply through contact tracing. Unless the “source” of exposure is announced its all purely speculation. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, crow said:

Until a ballgame is determined to be the location all of this is irrational babbling. It could’ve been numerous places in a small town. The most likely one is probably the school itself. 1 positive in a high school setting with changing classes 5, 6 or more times per day and lunch or breaks could easily quarantine 80 students simply through contact tracing. Unless the “source” of exposure is announced its all purely speculation. 

Exactly! If the truth were known 90% of the the Country would be quarantined due to contact tracing. People need to ask themselves is this the way you want to live the rest of your live. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Sidelinehustler said:

I saw Merrol Hyde Magnet School shut down as a result of Covid. Maybe it was because of their football games....oh, they don’t have a football team. Maybe blame it on those pesky churches next. 

I am no Gordonsville fan but am not going to use this to be a self righteous, pompous, liberal Tiger basher. I was right in the “no limit” crowd at G-Ville. I would do it again too. 

Good post!

1 hour ago, crow said:

Another good one.Geez people run and hide!!

4 hours ago, bobcats98 said:

CF has done cancelled a game with stone because they didnt want to play up. They were afraid they were going to get kids banged up. They WONT try and play anybody else.

Sorry we've beat you for tens years straight except for last year and you have hard feelings.  Oz has dodged us for years when they were a bigger school so you bobkittens are ones to talk.  We play bigger schools all the time.   You getting the big head because you beat the Greenback middle school last week.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rtl112 said:

Sorry we've beat you for tens years straight except for last year and you have hard feelings.  Oz has dodged us for years when they were a bigger school so you bobkittens are ones to talk.  We play bigger schools all the time.   You getting the big head because you beat the Greenback middle school last week.

So I guess None of the region teams have any respect for the Greenback team.I guess you all better get them while you can.That Middle School team will be good again sooner than later I would expect.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Jim1972 said:

So I guess None of the region teams have any respect for the Greenback team.I guess you all better get them while you can.That Middle School team will be good again sooner than later I would expect.

I have alot of respect for Greenback, that was meant to degrade the win Oz had over you all.  I was just referring to a win over a bunch of really young freshman Cherokees.  Sorry if it came out that way. I know Greenback will be back.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rtl112 said:

I have alot of respect for Greenback, that was meant to degrade the win Oz had over you all.  I was just referring to a win over a bunch of really young freshman Cherokees.  Sorry if it came out that way. I know Greenback will be back.

He likes to stoke fires,I knew what you meant.

10 minutes ago, rtl112 said:

Thks, I've got alot of respect for you and the Cherokees but some of the bobcats are another story 

I haven't had many run in with fans but did not care at all for the antics of their coaching staff a couple years ago.I have always had great respect for the Yellowjackets program Coach GK was top notch.

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

I haven't had many run in with fans but did not care at all for the antics of their coaching staff a couple years ago.I have always had great respect for the Yellowjackets program Coach GK was top notch.

Coach Kreis had alot respect for Greenback, he used your program as an example to follow and be like.  He stressed how we had to workout in the off-season to be successful like you all.   I remember you all had your weight room named and dedicated to kid that passed away back then. 

50 minutes ago, rtl112 said:

Coach Kreis had alot respect for Greenback, he used your program as an example to follow and be like.  He stressed how we had to workout in the off-season to be successful like you all.   I remember you all had your weight room named and dedicated to kid that passed away back then. 

My best friend Todd Hammontree.We were with him in Maryville before he left to take his girlfriend home to Madisonville and a drunk driver killed him on his way back on 411.March 10 1989.