Tornadoes vs Tide "The Golden Tradition"

PeabodyPride

11 hours ago, Golddoctor said:

Let me put in my 2 cents.  If Peabody plays flag free football and control the line of scrimmage, while giving UC a little taste of their own medicine, I don't see this being a close game.  Our ace in the hole has long been our coaching staff.  Peabody fans are blessed to have an experienced staff. Our kids are well prepared.  If we lose a game or two, it won't be because of non preparation.  Coach Jacobs and his staff are top notch.  I truly wish I had coaches like this when I played.  Coach Haney, Coach Gaddis, Woods and now coach Jacobs will go down as the best coaches we have seen in our beloved football program.  Hoping for a great game Friday.  Wsup Pride.  Your post are so entertaining.  Shout out to our new guy T-towner.

Thanks for the shout out. It is good to be on the T finally! GATA TIDE!

Alright Tornadoes, it is GAME DAY! Time to Buckle Up and ROCK SOME HEADS. We play Peabody tonight. The KINGS OF 2A Football. They don't have anything to prove. They've already proven it. But you, TORNADOES, YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO PROVE. No one outside of Trenton is giving you a chance to win this game. Most are calling for a blowout. But They DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE NOW. IT'S TIME TO COMPETE PLAY PHYSICAL AND LIMIT FUMBLES. GO TORNADOES

Alright Tide and Tornado Nations what say you?

Man up or woman up for my wife,heck don't know if we got other female posters on this thread! Give a real opinion of your score prediction.Here are some game points to ponder.

1 .UC has the edge in the last 10 years games played.

2. UC has dominated PHS before can they again?

3. What's better? Peabody a blowouts or UCs hard fought wins ?

4. UC will have a different look does that give PHS troubles ?

5. Peabody has the most physical D UC will have seen all year !

6. If PHS starts slow and UC comes out firing can PHS keep coming back this week like others ?

7. Will UC be able to handle the overall team speed of PHS.

I don't want my UC kinfolk and friends mad but after seeing practices this week and taking time to watch alot of film here is my opinion

Tide 42 

Tornadoes 14

Edited by PeabodyPride

1 hour ago, PeabodyPride said:

Alright Tide and Tornado Nations what say you?

Man up or woman up for my wife,heck don't know if we got other female posters on this thread! Give a real opinion of your score prediction.Here are some game points to ponder.

1 .UC has the edge in the last 10 years games played.

2. UC has dominated PHS before can they again?

3. What's better? Peabody a blowouts or UCs hard fought wins ?

4. UC will have a different look does that give PHS troubles ?

5. Peabody has the most physical D UC will have seen all year !

6. If PHS starts slow and UC comes out firing can PHS keep coming back this week like others ?

7. Will UC be able to handle the overall team speed of PHS.

I don't want my UC kinfolk and friends mad but after seeing practices this week and taking time to watch alot of film here is my opinion

Tide 42 

Tornadoes 14

I'm actually hoping for a closer score that. I'm can only hope for the upset