Tornadoes vs Tide "The Golden Tradition"

PeabodyPride

Congratulations Peabody. You are what we knew you are. Great football team. We had some chances in the first half to do something but didn't take advantage. As someone said earlier in the string you can't do that against good teams because eventually the dam breaks the other way. And it did hard!.

Good to meet Pride and the Doctor and Ttowner. Good luck the rest of the way guys.

Hopefully my Tornadoes will keep their heads up and bounce back.

1 hour ago, Bigsw02 said:

Congrats to the Tide on a dominant performance. Just too much talent for my Tornadoes to overcome. Second half was a disaster. 

I was glad to see Pride and the Doctor and also got to meet Ttowner. A great group of guys. Maybe we can have a chance later in the year to meet up again. Good luck to the Tide. Go Tornadoes

It was reallly nice chattinig with you guys tonight also.  

Good luck the rest of the way. It will always be Golden.....................

42 minutes ago, Tornado82 said:

The starters should have been pulled and the JV put in. That was terrible. 

That's how you build depth.  It is awful when our 2nd,  3rd team scores against the your 1st team.

It is usually because of fatigue.  They should have  thrown in the towel and lived to play another day.  Good luck the rest of the way UC and stay Gold............................(Tradition)

Edited by Golddoctor