Tornadoes vs Tide "The Golden Tradition"

PeabodyPride

Peabody is a good team and UC will have hands full in this one. I do not see a blow out by any means and if UC can stay disciplined and improve like they have each week I like our chances for upset. We shall see. Two tradition rich programs going at it. Top two teams in region going at it. Friday night lights. What else can you ask for.

1 hour ago, Goldenpride said:

Of course I go with the Tide. As far as score predictions? I can’t give you one right now. I feel like Friday night the Tornadoes will come to Trenton to play and give a war

I agree, I was looking at Sonny Moore and it said Peabody is a 34 point favorite from week fives results. Idk about that. I think it’s going to be closer than that for sure.

11 hours ago, Tornado82 said:

Peabody is a good team and UC will have hands full in this one. I do not see a blow out by any means and if UC can stay disciplined and improve like they have each week I like our chances for upset. We shall see. Two tradition rich programs going at it. Top two teams in region going at it. Friday night lights. What else can you ask for.

UC is the third best team in the Region. Stay in your lane. Lol j/k

This game shouldn’t be close but its Region 7 so who knows!

I say 35-7 type game with Peabody Flexing as usual.

We are a team that is coming together but we still have a lot to work on. Last night was a great improvement especially defensively. I know the score doesn't show it and SS did enough damage to themselves to help my Tornadoes win but we held them to 190 yards total offense. One of the Hawks TDs came on a kickoff return. I want to be clear, I am in no way trying to compare SS with the Tide. There's no comparison. Peabody is the best team in 2A. Hands down. My Tornadoes will have to step up big time to make this game competitive. I am only saying that we are starting to become a legit threat and any team that sleeps on UC will get a huge wake up call. I know the Tide is well coached and they don't sleep on anyone. I agree with Pride, this game will be closer than a lot of people expect.