Tornadoes vs Tide "The Golden Tradition"

PeabodyPride

2 hours ago, mrbigster said:

Trenton by 5 tds.UC loses next 3 games to Trenton,Dyersburg and McKenzie  and possibly 4 in a row to Ripley and beats Halls.

Must still be upset over the stomping y’all took from Westview. Yes Peabody is good and we have a large up hill battle to have a chance. Go back to the Lake County Pigeons thread and leave this one to the real teams. You all have one great year in 30 years and now y’all think you are in the same league as UC and Peabody. Not even close.

1 hour ago, Tornado82 said:

Must still be upset over the stomping y’all took from Westview. Yes Peabody is good and we have a large up hill battle to have a chance. Go back to the Lake County Pigeons thread and leave this one to the real teams. You all have one great year in 30 years and now y’all think you are in the same league as UC and Peabody. Not even close.

Shots fired and shots returned ! Good clean football banter  LOVE IT ! Sorry to laugh so hard LC,but all I see is a Pigeon riding a drink donkey in my head after this post ...

5 hours ago, Bigsw02 said:

We are a team that is coming together but we still have a lot to work on. Last night was a great improvement especially defensively. I know the score doesn't show it and SS did enough damage to themselves to help my Tornadoes win but we held them to 190 yards total offense. One of the Hawks TDs came on a kickoff return. I want to be clear, I am in no way trying to compare SS with the Tide. There's no comparison. Peabody is the best team in 2A. Hands down. My Tornadoes will have to step up big time to make this game competitive. I am only saying that we are starting to become a legit threat and any team that sleeps on UC will get a huge wake up call. I know the Tide is well coached and they don't sleep on anyone. I agree with Pride, this game will be closer than a lot of people expect. 

I said it after out game against SS ,with a better staff to coach em up them boys would be dangerous,their HC is great but not much staff around him.

1 hour ago, Tornado82 said:

Bigster is just trying to stir the pot. He also thinks he is a high school football guru. Someone please explain "guru" to bigster. He will not understand. I agree with what you said about them winning 1 state title in 30 years and suddenly they are prognosticators. You will have to explain that word as well. He saw us play against USJ and he doesn't know how much we have improved. All you can do is consider the source when bigster is talking.