Tornadoes vs Tide "The Golden Tradition"

PeabodyPride

16 minutes ago, Bigsw02 said:

Wait a minute. So as long as everyone is polishing the Tide's ego on here the Peabody posters are good with everything. However, the first time a poster suggests or flat out calls for a win by my Tornadoes, here comes the entire bullpen on the attack. Hmmmm. I will just try not remember who ended our winning streak a few years back. We were going for our 3rd in a row championship as well. All I'm saying is....... when you fall...... it's a long way down. Just let this new poster have his say. I suspect it's a kid anyway.

Hold on now nothing wrong with polishing lol. Just kidding. I remember when we ended your guys streak, the team that night looked determined to do so. I’m sure that’ll be emphasized a lot in practice for the twisters. Scores against similar opponents don’t mean a whole lot in this game I’m sure it’ll be a grind, knockout game. The tide faithful know UC will come  to Trenton Friday night and try  to play spoiler 

Edited by Goldenpride

On 9/26/2020 at 2:38 PM, Tornado82 said:

Must still be upset over the stomping y’all took from Westview. Yes Peabody is good and we have a large up hill battle to have a chance. Go back to the Lake County Pigeons thread and leave this one to the real teams. You all have one great year in 30 years and now y’all think you are in the same league as UC and Peabody. Not even close.

Union City hasn't been a real team in a few years. Trenton will win this game big. 

31 minutes ago, Bigsw02 said:

Wait a minute. So as long as everyone is polishing the Tide's ego on here the Peabody posters are good with everything. However, the first time a poster suggests or flat out calls for a win by my Tornadoes, here comes the entire bullpen on the attack. Hmmmm. I will just try not remember who ended our winning streak a few years back. We were going for our 3rd in a row championship as well. All I'm saying is....... when you fall...... it's a long way down. Just let this new poster have his say. I suspect it's a kid anyway.

:roflol:not the entire bullpen. I stayed quiet just in case. I don’t like eating crow when I am wrong, so I’m not making bold statements until Friday after the fourth. If I can :roflolk:

35 minutes ago, Bigsw02 said:

Ways to improve this post change ego to "balls" mwahahahaha ,hopefully he has thick skin it could get much uglier much like that dude that played gomez addams " hideous" hahaha! People have forgotten that until the last two seasons UC has had a good grasp on this series the 8 years before,UC until 2018 had won 8 to the Tides 3 wins ! That being a moment of history and clarity I think I am right on my analysis Tide wins but if we aren't firing on all cylinders them it's super tight !!!)

57 minutes ago, Bigsw02 said:

No bold statements or promises were made on my end and I’m definitely not on the attack.   Everything eventually comes to an end. I simply questioned how UC would win by 7. I was looking for an opinion other than we will show up ready to play.  

3 minutes ago, PHSRollTide said:

2000 to 2011 was a long stretch and I never would have dreamed of this day.

It was. 2 really good years in that stretch but a lot of 5-5 and 4-6 finishes.

we aren’t bragging. We are just proud of the program, we don’t forgot where we were.. we enjoy every minute of this fun ride we are on  

Edited by Goldenpride

5 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

It was. 2 really good years in that stretch but a lot of 5-5 and 4-6 finishes.

we aren’t bragging. We are just proud of the program, we don’t forgot where we were.. we enjoy every minute of this fun ride we are on  

True but the corner has been turned and we expect to compete from here in out ! Not saying it's a GoldBall yearly but when you play the Tide you are gonna know you've been in a dogfight !!!!