Tornadoes vs Tide "The Golden Tradition"

PeabodyPride

As with the laws of nature, what goes up must come down. We were one of the top teams in the state for several years and are now considered mediocre at best. However, listen when I say this, we are getting better each and every week. Right now I'm looking for a serious playoff run. As I see it from this point, we will start to peak about that time. Will this hold true? Only time will tell.

1 hour ago, PeabodyPride said:

I would take 2104 Tornadoes as a 50/50 pick against them over Tornadoes from Alcoa ! If you didn't see UC that year live you can't form a true opinion !

I seen them up close and personal. I had a son play against them and yes that was a great team. Probably the best UC team that I have seen UC field in my lifetime.

25 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Pic doesn't get all far right was a few more ,some linemen I believe. Y'all dress more than last few years which is good .

Question. I heard today if anyone on a team has Covid and plays each other that both teams have to quarantine for a while and forfeit games. Governor rule they said. There any truth to that?? 

3 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

No idea, lord which one of us played a covid team,both jackson opponents 

I don’t know that anyone has. BS rule if it is though. Rule don’t apply in college and pro ball. The moving around gets you out of it in college and pro. Have to be within 6 foot and around someone 15 minutes. Playing eliminates it.  How does it not get you out of it in HS?? BS rule. 

1 minute ago, pioneer42 said:

I don’t know that anyone has. BS rule if it is though. Rule don’t apply in college and pro ball. The moving around gets you out of it in college and pro. Have to be within 6 foot and around someone 15 minutes. Playing eliminates it.  How does it not get you out of it in HS?? BS rule. 

Gotcha ,you just gave Tide and Tornado fans all heart attacks! Come on man,I am old and really fat !!!!!