Tornadoes vs Tide "The Golden Tradition"

PeabodyPride

12 hours ago, Bigsw02 said:

I have been hesitant to share what I am about to share with my Coach T friends but here goes. A few months ago or maybe as long as a year, I started noticing some issues with my memory and other things that over time slowly grew worse. It has gotten to the point that I have memory lapses of some very important situations in my life. Fogginess and confusion is how some parts of my life have become. Because of this, I sought medical attention and had an MRI on my brain. It was discovered that I have a Pituitary Fossa Mass inside my brain. It's not cancerous or life threatening but it is life affecting. I don't know a lot about this, I'm sure the Gold Doctor and a couple of the UC posters who are also physicians can expand more on this myself. I will be having surgery next Tuesday to have this cursed thing removed and am expected to make a full recovery. I'm not looking for pity. I would appreciate folks to treat me as normal as possible. I would even ask for you to make jokes about it. Chances are, I won't remember it anyway. LOL. That was a joke one of my friends made right after this was discovered. I'm only putting this out there so that my friends can pray for me and add me to prayer lists at your church. Also, if I have the opportunity to meet any of you this Friday and I speak slowly it's not because I am intoxicated, it's because I am having what I have been calling, an episode. Where my brain is in a deep fog and I have to think about what I want to say before I can form the words. That's about it. Thank you for your prayers.

Bless you my mafia buddy. Thoughts and prayers from the sunshine state. Hope you are back to your normal self soon. Or as normal as you can be.

4 minutes ago, Bigsw02 said:

At the end of all of this, I am just hoping for a good close competitive game. Win or lose. If we can accomplish that then we will have won a lot of confidence moving forward. 

So I have called you BigSlow in the past but it would really be appropriate now. Just kidding with ya man. Hope all goes well for you. Many prayers.