Milan vs Covington Region 7-3A showdown

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

39 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

But when it don’t you lose :roflolk::roflolk::roflolk:

how many championships does Covington have ?  I’ll answer for you since you seemed challenged.... 0 

Don't lose very often, and if Cov played the powerhouses PHS plays CHS would have 2 dozen. TRUTH

Has Peebody even played a team other than Milan with a winning record? Keep getting those wins against Gibson County, Obion, Greenfield, Mckenzie, South Fulton, HALLS :roflolk:, Bruceton, LC,Liberty, Adamsville, Westview, Gleason, Humbolt, Middleton, West Carroll

43 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

But when it don’t you lose :roflolk::roflolk::roflolk:

how many championships does Covington have ?  I’ll answer for you since you seemed challenged.... 0 

I bet Huntingdon could answer that question and that’s why Lake County was in the championship they could do both where Huntingdon couldn’t. I think the winner of this rematch will be in the coach. Which ever coach that can scheme better from the previous game wins. I like Milan’s chances but both are great teams.

1 minute ago, wolfchase said:

Don't lose very often, and if Cov played the powerhouses PHS plays CHS would have 2 dozen. TRUTH

Has Peebody even played a team other than Milan with a winning record? Keep getting those wins against Gibson County, Obion, Greenfield, Mckenzie, South Fulton, HALLS :roflolk:, Bruceton, LC,Liberty, Adamsville, Westview, Gleason, Humbolt, Middleton, West Carroll

Did you forget Union City?

just curious.

You seem sour bro

3 minutes ago, wolfchase said:

I’m going to leave it alone but Peabody beat a team Covington couldn’t so your post seems pretty rediculous.

3 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

I’m going to leave it alone but Peabody beat a team Covington couldn’t so your post seems pretty rediculous.

Milan is a better team now than they were week 1. I still feel like Peabody is better when 100% and they have an all state defensive lineman out right now. If Covington and Peabody both at 100% I take Peabody all day every day. 

Just now, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Milan is a better team now than they were week 1. I still feel like Peabody is better when 100% and they have an all state defensive lineman out right now. If Covington and Peabody both at 100% I take Peabody all day every day. 

That’s my point!

I could definitely tell y’all are better and I was just stating the fact Peabody beat Milan and Covington couldn’t. That dudes post made no sense what so ever lol it was kinda funny

6 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

But they ain’t and they already have. Nobody will never know. I can respect your opinion on that but the other post come on man

Legit post, Out of all those teams that they compete against(get W's)how many years in the last 10 have any of those teams even had winning records. Most of em are perennial 0-10, 1-9,2-8, 3-7 at best. Am I lying. Typically the Vandy's of high school football :grin:

14 minutes ago, wolfchase said:

Legit post, Out of all those teams that they compete against(get W's)how many years in the last 10 have any of those teams even had winning records. Most of em are perennial 0-10, 1-9,2-8, 3-7 at best. Am I lying. Typically the Vandy's of high school football :grin:

Lol the Vandy thing got me laughing you got a point there!

But on a “Legit” note how are you going to say Peabody isn’t a powerhouse team in 1A or 2A? Because they are. They have the trophies to prove it! Covington is a great team but for you to try and down play Trenton’s accomplishments just makes you look like a hater a sour

“Certified Hater”

59 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

I bet Huntingdon could answer that question and that’s why Lake County was in the championship they could do both where Huntingdon couldn’t. I think the winner of this rematch will be in the coach. Which ever coach that can scheme better from the previous game wins. I like Milan’s chances but both are great teams.

You nailed it. Exactly what I thought