Copper Basin @ Lookout Valley

TheCommander

15-0 basin at the half. Grawboski got injured about mid 2nd quarter on a drive. I’m not positive what is hurt but looked like he may have tweaked his knee possibly. He was putting weight on it walking off the field so I think he will be fine. Had a dropped touchdown pass shortly after that on the same drive but stalled out after that. Defense will be able to win this game for us, regardless. Thoughts going out for the senior qb. Hope all is well with him.

Just now, FrogMountainRambler said:

15-0 basin at the half. Grawboski got injured about mid 2nd quarter on a drive. I’m not positive what is hurt but looked like he may have tweaked his knee possibly. He was putting weight on it walking off the field so I think he will be fine. Had a dropped touchdown pass shortly after that on the same drive but stalled out after that. Defense will be able to win this game for us, regardless. Thoughts going out for the senior qb. Hope all is well with him.

Hope he will be fine.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, FrogMountainRambler said:

Yep hope he’s ok

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, FrogMountainRambler said:

I do hope he is ok. He's a senior and what I've heard a good kid. 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, sportman said:

With or without QB, CB if there the #2 team in 1a should be up big. Not impressed at all. 

Without qb. He hasn’t been in since about 6 minutes left in the second quarter. Second string qb rarely ever gets any practice reps so Ofcoarse the offense has been a little rusty after the injury but he’ll be okay with some reps under his belt. It was 15-0 at the end of 1 and the defense has played well all night so I mean it is what it is I guess lol