Bledsoe @ Marion

scout6

2 hours ago, Bushog02 said:

Don’t be mad, y’all got next year 

NopeReconNot, although it would be another loss for the Warriors and put the record @54-40, 16&2 fer the last dozen & a half years, “ITS OVER” is heard in the wind! Jasper Jailhouse High can fill the Pirates spot with them northern Kinfolkes. Leastways, Pruitt can pad that coaching record.
YepReconSo 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

49 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

NopeReconNot, although it would be another loss for the Warriors and put the record @54-40, 16&2 fer the last dozen & a half years, “ITS OVER” is heard in the wind! Jasper Jailhouse High can fill the Pirates spot with them northern Kinfolkes. Leastways, Pruitt can pad that coaching record.
YepReconSo 

Heard the whole valley teams and Grundy are playing against each other next year. 

2 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

YepReconSo 

You never did get me the phone numbers for the home school teams you used to schedule :roflol:

6 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

You never did get me the phone numbers for the home school teams you used to schedule :roflol:

Don’t hate because your former coach beefed up you schedule and you can’t win against those teams.  All y’all can talk about is SP.  I’m glad we are in your heads.

mental intimidation - check

beat down the opponent - oh yeah, too scared to play

3 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Don’t hate because your former coach beefed up you schedule and you can’t win against those teams.  All y’all can talk about is SP.  I’m glad we are in your heads.

mental intimidation - check

beat down the opponent - oh yeah, too scared to play

You need to roll through all these threads and see who is talking about who. No matter what thread it is it's the same old sp posters crying. If it makes you guys feel better saying people are afraid to play sp then go right ahead. Just check schedules for at least the past 10 yrs and see who schedules the tougher out of district teams. You wont find any homeschool teams on our schedule. You will find 5A teams though. End the year with a top 10 5A school too.

47 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

You need to roll through all these threads and see who is talking about who. No matter what thread it is it's the same old sp posters crying. If it makes you guys feel better saying people are afraid to play sp then go right ahead. Just check schedules for at least the past 10 yrs and see who schedules the tougher out of district teams. You wont find any homeschool teams on our schedule. You will find 5A teams though. End the year with a top 10 5A school too.

Well y’all are 2A.  We play 2A and 3A schools, sometimes 4A.  We have played 5A schools before.  Difference between y’all and us is we won our games against bigger schools.