Bledsoe @ Marion

scout6

3 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Both those guys are awesome playing hurt and didn't complain

Let’s be honest here. Your guy was a monster, but  he had help. Mr. Meigs was the only option Meigs used all year and people still couldn’t stop him! I’ve never seen a team go so far with only depending on one offensive weapon.

PS: I know they probably had more, but their coach seemed to think he was the ONLY one they had!

Just now, H2Oman said:

Let’s be honest here. Your guy was a monster, but  he had help. Mr. Meigs was the only option Meigs used all year and people still couldn’t stop him! I’ve never seen a team go so far with only depending on one offensive weapon.

PS: I know they probably had more, but their coach seemed to think he was the ONLY one they had!

He definitely has more,and that's Yetis entire point this year.

14 hours ago, Southtowner said:

I for one don't wanna see our rivalry with Jasper end.  And I don't think it will.  In my view, whoever doesn't sign the next 2 year contract will be just as much to blame as anyone.  As far as I'm concerned,  the scoreboard this year reads Pirates 1 Warriors 0.  And that's the way the TSSAA has scored it on their website as well.

https://tssaasports.com/sports/schedules/index.cfm?sport=football&schoolid=467&schoolYear=2020

Old Pirate says SP administration should consider a business perspective. It is Jasper +$30,000, SP -$30,000. Recon they won a major reason fer scheduling considerations. 

14 hours ago, H2Oman said:

When that player is a QB that can run and pass it changes that theory, especially if he has any talent or size at the WR position 

On 9/28/2020 at 12:56 PM, Justmy2cents said:

So is SP gonna play Oakland or y'all gonna wait on another home school team from Atlanta?

So you want the #1 in 1A to play the #1 team in 6A because a mediocre team in 2A in county arch rival for 98 years doesn't want to reschedule? 

1 minute ago, rlh said:

So you want the #1 in 1A to play the #1 team in 6A because a mediocre team in 2A in county arch rival for 98 years doesn't want to reschedule? 

Jasper Jailhouse High numb nut supporters creep out when they think theys got anything revalent to yap. Recon thats caused by decades of Earholing & Rose Colored glasses. Point here, theys try to shift attention away from their devious / cowardly ways. 

34 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

When that player is a QB that can run and pass it changes that theory, especially if he has any talent or size at the WR position 

Understood, but if you watched that championship game you noticed that he didn’t pass the ball much so he got hit over and over again.  I don’t care who you are... if you get repeatedly hit play after play your going to run out of gas eventually.. 

26 minutes ago, Bushog02 said:

Do a topic how Marion done y’all wrong, this topic is about the game Friday night against Marion and Bledsoe on who’s going win and your thoughts about it. Not that another crap about why they didn’t play y’all. GOOD GRIEF 

GOOD GRIEF? LOPAO, Ain’t but a few Jasper Jailhouse High Fellers posting. Pruitt hopes the 3 extra days is helpful. GO BLEDSOE, EARHOLE JASPER. OP & cousin Lester will be there cheering