Bledsoe @ Marion

scout6

4 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

GOOD GRIEF? LOPAO, Ain’t but a few Jasper Jailhouse High Fellers posting. Pruitt hopes the 3 extra days is helpful. GO BLEDSOE, EARHOLE JASPER. OP & cousin Lester will be there cheering

Come cheer Marion needs the money since they be off of 3 weeks. lol 

3 minutes ago, Bushog02 said:

Come cheer Marion needs the money since they be off of 3 weeks. lol 

I'm sure Dale's son Jeremy with that xtra 400 thousand for next year which bumps his pay up to 4.2 million in 2021 might help his old Dad out, so maybe that's the reason he's not concerned about cancelling games.  Dale will look like a Savior to Jasper. Go Warriors, the only true one's, Bledsoe!!!

14 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate says SP administration should consider a business perspective. It is Jasper +$30,000, SP -$30,000. Recon they won a major reason fer scheduling considerations. 

It can't be all about money OP.  I understand really I do.  But the break-in incident along with stealing play books,  vandalism while blaming it on SP while students at SP were in the crosshairs , well if that isn't enough to bring folks to end the rivalry I don't think money will.  If it does, some priorities may be out of line.  

And I understand the continuous Tit4Tat and the building up of things through the years.  My opinion is move past this years financial poke in the eye and move on and sign a new 2 year deal.  There will continue to be something else.  I guess it will depend on where folks wanna draw the line as to how much they'll take and can stand.

My point is continue to play and whoop that azz.  

40 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

It can't be all about money OP.  I understand really I do.  But the break-in incident along with stealing play books,  vandalism while blaming it on SP while students at SP were in the crosshairs , well if that isn't enough to bring folks to end the rivalry I don't think money will.  If it does, some priorities may be out of line.  

And I understand the continuous Tit4Tat and the building up of things through the years.  My opinion is move past this years financial poke in the eye and move on and sign a new 2 year deal.  There will continue to be something else.  I guess it will depend on where folks wanna draw the line as to how much they'll take and can stand.

Too much over too long, tells Old Pirate that history repeats itself. Jasper Jailhouse High needs to learn a serious lesson! The gates are a priority, but the lesson needs to be taught. The Pirates do not have to accept the continued barrage of devious activities. Kick Jasper to the curb like that bunch down under! 

2 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Too much over too long, tells Old Pirate that history repeats itself. Jasper Jailhouse High needs to learn a serious lesson! The gates are a priority, but the lesson needs to be taught. The Pirates do not have to accept the continued barrage of devious activities. Kick Jasper to the curb like that bunch down under! 

I understand how you feel.  Truly I do. 

1 hour ago, Southtowner said:

I am for hanging 100 points on them at David Baxter Stadium. 

On 9/30/2020 at 6:52 PM, Bushog02 said:

Walker Valley wanted to come y’all shot them down. Y’all ain’t the only ones that can find out stuff 

Glad we are in your head enough for you to go “find out stuff”.  Your “sources” are yapping just like you

23 hours ago, Bushog02 said:

So get your ball out and let’s talk about the game between Marion and Bledsoe 

Then quit bringing up stuff or carrying on with folks that just wanna talk SP

7 hours ago, Bushog02 said:

Do a topic how Marion done y’all wrong, this topic is about the game Friday night against Marion and Bledsoe on who’s going win and your thoughts about it. Not that another crap about why they didn’t play y’all. GOOD GRIEF 

I at least agree with you on that.  But you ain’t old enough if you don’t know by now that some just can’t let it go. 

6 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Glad we are in your head enough for you to go “find out stuff”.  Your “sources” are yapping just like you

I at least agree with you on that.  But you ain’t old enough if you don’t know by now that some just can’t let it go. 

My point is why are some of y’all calling it jailhouse high when this kids have done nothing wrong. It’s coaches that make the decision not the kids 

18 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

And I am old enough to know. I pull for everybody that plays in the valley. Be going to the state for 30 years. But sometimes stuff happens and you can’t do nothing about it 

1 hour ago, Bushog02 said:

My point is why are some of y’all calling it jailhouse high when this kids have done nothing wrong. It’s coaches that make the decision not the kids 

Because it’s the internet age and people can say and do whatever they want with no consequences.  Plus some like to call it “cage rattling”.  Many have personal agendas.  Maybe it was done to them for a while in the late 80’s to late 90’s.  Just saying.  Plus say what you want, but when it comes to getting things done, the people of South Pittsburg have gone out and done it themselves.  No hand-outs.  

Edited by PiRaTe._.MiKe
  • Upvote 1