Bledsoe @ Marion

scout6

9 minutes ago, Bushog02 said:

I like rattling cages too, just don’t call kids stuff like that 

If you been going to state for 30 years then either you played at Jasper during those 90’s State title teams, or you had a kid that played then?  Or are you from Bledsoe?  Maybe a transplant as some like to call it on here.  You seem to have calmed down some, so listen.  Don’t let all this mess on here get to you.  It’s all fun and games for most, but I know some can’t seem to let go of the past.  Good luck to your team tomorrow night, it’s gonna be great weather for football. 

11 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

If you been going to state for 30 years then either you played at Jasper during those 90’s State title teams, or you had a kid that played then?  Or are you from Bledsoe?  Maybe a transplant as some like to call it on here.  You seem to have calmed down some, so listen.  Don’t let all this mess on here get to you.  It’s all fun and games for most, but I know some can’t seem to let go of the past.  Good luck to your team tomorrow night, it’s gonna be great weather for football. 

Neither my family love to watch football and brag about the valley teams. I got kin folks from Bledsoe to South Pittsburg. And good luck to y’all when they start playing 

2 hours ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Because it’s the internet age and people can say and do whatever they want with no consequences.  Plus some like to call it “cage rattling”.  Many have personal agendas.  Maybe it was done to them for a while in the late 80’s to late 90’s.  Just saying.  Plus say what you want, but when it comes to getting things done, the people of South Pittsburg have gone out and done it themselves.  No hand-outs.  

you are funny Michael.... anyway, this will be a tall challenge for Marion.  Bledsoe defense seems to be better than ours  and have some bigger backs which we seem to struggle with.  Throw in being off for so long and we will see how it goes.  Possibly for the district title, so big game.  We can't turn it over.  Coaches have a good plan in place I feel like. Should be a good one.  How many seniors does Bledsoe have?  Cadillac a senior or jr?

13 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

you are funny Michael.... anyway, this will be a tall challenge for Marion.  Bledsoe defense seems to be better than ours  and have some bigger backs which we seem to struggle with.  Throw in being off for so long and we will see how it goes.  Possibly for the district title, so big game.  We can't turn it over.  Coaches have a good plan in place I feel like. Should be a good one.  How many seniors does Bledsoe have?  Cadillac a senior or jr?

Cadillac is a junior. Looking at a 2019 roster, they have between 15-20 seniors.

7 hours ago, Southtowner said:

How many of you SP posters are gonna attend this game?  

It's this game or Cornersville/Fayetteville game for me.

Sell me on this game someone?  Pirates?  Warriors?  What say you? 

ST, if I didn't have to be at my game tonight, I would be there! Not many BC fans on here and they are "low-key"! MC fans are wait-and-see! 3-2A Championship on the line and it can't get any. better than that!!