S. North headed to Hampton

uknoit2

4 minutes ago, Gunner0331 said:

My son graduated and joined the Marine Corps. I pretty much just read threads now. Went to one game this year last week to watch my nephew play. He is number 52. Sophomore. I hope you boys make it to beat Meigs county. I can’t pull for North anymore. They won’t win.

2nd's in now. 52 is a hoss. Hope we meet Meigs too, but they are a LOAD!

20 minutes ago, pujo said:

Yeah good kids and another year ,they will be greatly improved.

I imagine there was 350+ yds of offense in the first half. One alone had over 200 yds of total offense in the first half but I don't like games like this. I'd much rather see them get at least 3 good qtrs of competition, not set for a half. But it was the same situation in '14 and '15   

39 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

I imagine there was 350+ yds of offense in the first half. One alone had over 200 yds of total offense in the first half but I don't like games like this. I'd much rather see them get at least 3 good qtrs of competition, not set for a half. But it was the same situation in '14 and '15   

Only helps you going forward and you don't get so beat up. Next week should be more competitive.

12 hours ago, Gunner0331 said:

My son graduated and joined the Marine Corps. I pretty much just read threads now. Went to one game this year last week to watch my nephew play. He is number 52. Sophomore. I hope you boys make it to beat Meigs county. I can’t pull for North anymore. They won’t win.

Dissapointed in you Gunner, thought we were pals.

12 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

2nd's in now. 52 is a hoss. Hope we meet Meigs too, but they are a LOAD!

Not putting up much different numbers than you all really. That game for you all with South Greene again is for all the marbles.

1 minute ago, Imthayeti said:

Dissapointed in you Gunner, thought we were pals.

Not putting up much different numbers than you all really. That game for you all with South Greene again is for all the marbles.

Hard to compare the numbers as apples to apples tho.

Our game is at S Greene which always proves to make it more difficult. Their coach isn't worried about us tho. Much like the feelings they had last season. 

52 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Hard to compare the numbers as apples to apples tho.

Our game is at S Greene which always proves to make it more difficult. Their coach isn't worried about us tho. Much like the feelings they had last season. 

We saw how that worked out for them