S. North headed to Hampton

uknoit2

13 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

Eh, ill not get into "social distancing", masks and so forth...Kinda hard to social distance while playing a game anyways. 

It's like this IF your team doesnt get it count yourself VERY lucky.More than likely it will hit at some point.You can social distance all you want and masks dont prove 1 iota that you wont get it.over 1000 a day are contracting this thing it's just a matter of time.Kids are gonna be kids they dont follow all the rules and get lost in their youth but us adults are just as bad.I personally dont worry about it one bit but it's out there and as our team and Yetis prove it can happen at any time.Just pray it's not at playoff time or your done!

2 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

It's like this IF your team doesnt get it count yourself VERY lucky.More than likely it will hit at some point.You can social distance all you want and masks dont prove 1 iota that you wont get it.over 1000 a day are contracting this thing it's just a matter of time.Kids are gonna be kids they dont follow all the rules and get lost in their youth but us adults are just as bad.I personally dont worry about it one bit but it's out there and as our team and Yetis prove it can happen at any time.Just pray it's not at playoff time or your done!

Here’s the thing about social distancing. Kid gets it, which I agree is bound to happen, they’re automatically quarantined. Along with everyone they’ve been in close contact with. If you’re team is doing things right, that means no one else is quarantined. If you don’t social distance, you go from losing one player to seven or eight REAL fast. 

16 minutes ago, TigerNation said:

Here’s the thing about social distancing. Kid gets it, which I agree is bound to happen, they’re automatically quarantined. Along with everyone they’ve been in close contact with. If you’re team is doing things right, that means no one else is quarantined. If you don’t social distance, you go from losing one player to seven or eight REAL fast. 

Exactly:thumb: The tracing part of this thing is what knocks most players/teams out of their games.

Edited by Imthayeti

2 hours ago, TigerNation said:

Yes but you tell me how many kids on Fri night standing on the sideline are six feet apart??NONE.I am all for playing and getting back to normal but the bottom line is--It is VERY hard for kids,coaches whatev to stay away from each other in the heat of a game.If anyone says their team is doing it by the book I say BOLOGNA!I've watched videos of every team we have played and the other teams and none of these kids are staying away nor are the coaches.Its gonna be almost impossible if someone on the team has it to not contact Trace 3 or 5 more.Exactly what happened to us a kid at school had it and then boom.Whether they are positive or not if they were close for the allotted time they have to sit and if your not doing that then your not following the rules of this crap.And i would say there are some who let that part slide out the door too make sure they play on Fri nights.

2 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Exactly:thumb: The tracing part of this thing is what knocks most players/teams out of their games.

Exactly!The tracing part Sat 3 of ours.Our admin actually goes back and watches school room videos to make sure they get all the kids that are near.This stuff just sux.

2 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Exactly!The tracing part Sat 3 of ours.Our admin actually goes back and watches school room videos to make sure they get all the kids that are near.This stuff just sux.

I'll say it a 1,000,000 times; Quarantines are for sick people. Locking up the healthy is called tyranny.

22 players on the field, 500 in Walmart or 300 in Ingles aren't "social distancing" either! You wouldn't believe the people I've talked to that haven't been out of their homes in months but now have the "flu" or some other sickness! I'll side with  herd immunity...without vaccines!

5 hours ago, orngnblk said:

If we'd gone on with lives as usual, this thing would be gone! Just like the flu season. Oh! Have you heard? This thing is LESS potent than the seasonal flu. Yea, heard that for many months now....From professionals not politicians 

54 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

If we'd gone on with lives as usual, this thing would be gone! Just like the flu season. Oh! Have you heard? This thing is LESS potent than the seasonal flu. Yea, heard that for many months now....From professionals not politicians 

Careful,  you'll get the covid-karens and msn on here lol

1 hour ago, uknoit2 said:

If WE dont go on with our lives ourselves it wont happen because they have us nuts deep right now if we let them.

1 minute ago, orngnblk said:

If WE dont go on with our lives ourselves it wont happen because they have us nuts deep right now if we let them.

We're headed right where the libs want us to go. Civil War. They will NOT set back and take another defeat. The fix is already in and the plan made for this Nov 4th started a LONG time ago...Virus will keep people at home, causing them to vote by mail and taking months to count....Leaving us with no President. So, the Speaker of the House will assume the role of President....Or so they THINK! In my opinion, we aint seen nothing like what's coming the day after the election 

7 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

We're headed right where the libs want us to go. Civil War. They will NOT set back and take another defeat. The fix is already in and the plan made for this Nov 4th started a LONG time ago...Virus will keep people at home, causing them to vote by mail and taking months to count....Leaving us with no President. So, the Speaker of the House will assume the role of President....Or so they THINK! In my opinion, we aint seen nothing like what's coming the day after the election 

Right on