S. North headed to Hampton

uknoit2

Just now, uknoit2 said:

Hoping for the same outcome 

T_Hampton.             4_Cumberland Gap

T_South Greene.     3_Oneida

3_Happy Valley.       2_ Rockwood

4_Cosby.                   1_Meigs

Not sure who wins between you and SG I havent seen a play from either. I think our region may work our the way I have listed if we can beat Oneida.

Just food for thought.

18 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

4 will be either Cosby or S North....and just because it's such a match game, I'd like to play Oneida. You walk away, win or lose, having been a part of a dang ballgame! 

Cosby got covid win over North. Shoukd be settled.

Edited by Imthayeti

2 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Cosby got covid win over North. Shoukd be settled.

Ah I forgot! 

This covid crap! Who knows how this will shake out?? The way schools are reacting to single cases and quarintining whole teams or a good part of em, could have a weak 2-3 seed win it all by covid forfeits 

7 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Ah I forgot! 

This covid crap! Who knows how this will shake out?? The way schools are reacting to single cases and quarintining whole teams or a good part of em, could have a weak 2-3 seed win it all by covid forfeits 

Sure could, if the teams arent careful about social distancing anything can happen unfortunately.

31 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Eh, ill not get into "social distancing", masks and so forth...Kinda hard to social distance while playing a game anyways. 

My point is wether it hurts you or not if you get it you dont play. Just try hard not to get it lol.

15 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

4 will be either Cosby or S North....and just because it's such a match game, I'd like to play Oneida. You walk away, win or lose, having been a part of a dang ballgame! 

I hate the COVID win cause I think we may actually have had a chance to get SN this year and win our way into the playoffs. We tried to reschedule but we couldn’t work it out on either side and TSSAA said it didn’t matter that we had the win anyway.  Either way I’m excited that we’re getting to play this much football. We have played every game dressing 20 or less kids and have been in every game but 2 going into the 4th quarter and those two had to fight us for a half. We aren’t going to be much of a match for Meigs but they will know we’ve been there. We may 12 kids that play harder than anyone they’ve seen this year. Unfortunately the experience and depth just isn’t there for us this year.

9 minutes ago, old24eagle said:

I hate the COVID win cause I think we may actually have had a chance to get SN this year and win our way into the playoffs. We tried to reschedule but we couldn’t work it out on either side and TSSAA said it didn’t matter that we had the win anyway.  Either way I’m excited that we’re getting to play this much football. We have played every game dressing 20 or less kids and have been in every game but 2 going into the 4th quarter and those two had to fight us for a half. We aren’t going to be much of a match for Meigs but they will know we’ve been there. We may 12 kids that play harder than anyone they’ve seen this year. Unfortunately the experience and depth just isn’t there for us this year.

It's nice to see a different team from your region if it works out that way. I've never gotten to see a Cosby or Hampton vs Meigs game since I've been watching. It will be a nice change of scenery if that's the way it pans out.

Edited by Imthayeti
Spelling

19 minutes ago, old24eagle said:

I'm guessing SG was the best team you've played. On a side note,you should be proud of those kids.a lot of winners on losing teams.