S. North headed to Hampton

uknoit2

27 minutes ago, THE KING said:

Trump had the virus, its its not made up like some people think.  He posted a video on Instagram and he looked and sounded like shat. And another thing if he was in bed with all the other politicians,  they wouldn't be trying so hard to remove him.  Trump is hated by mainstream and that's why I know I'm on the right side 

Really wish I shared you're veiws,would feel much better about our future, but I'm totally opposite but I think its both sides playing us as fools and we are pretty much doomed until the true and only leader takes charge. Afraid things are really fixing to go all to heck. Stay tuned.

55 minutes ago, THE KING said:

Trump had the virus, its its not made up like some people think.  He posted a video on Instagram and he looked and sounded like shat. And another thing if he was in bed with all the other politicians,  they wouldn't be trying so hard to remove him.  Trump is hated by mainstream and that's why I know I'm on the right side 

When the MAN made the statement that he could fix most of man kinds problems, Thats all I needed to hear. 

9 hours ago, TigerNation said:

While I will agree a lot of the hysteria and panic is media driven, the majority of the cases are very mild, and that there have been egregious errors in case reporting, it's very hard to call something made-up that kept an otherwise healthy family member on a ventilator for two weeks knocking on deaths door. The pandemic may be, to use onb's favorite term, "orchestrated", but sadly the virus is not.

7 hours ago, THE KING said:

I either believe the professionals in the medical field that this virus is real and has been around for a long time (decades) and that it has and will continue to be dangerous for people with 2 to 3, serious, pre-existing, medical conditions, OR  I  believe people like Schumer and Demonosi! I'll go with option #1 and continue to live life as free and maskless as possible while showing up, in person, to vote.

1 hour ago, uknoit2 said:

I either believe the professionals in the medical field that this virus is real and has been around for a long time (decades) and that it has and will continue to be dangerous for people with 2 to 3, serious, pre-existing, medical conditions, OR  I  believe people like Schumer and Demonosi! I'll go with option #1 and continue to live life as free and maskless as possible while showing up, in person, to vote.

I believe were in a much bigger mess than most realize.Covid is just a way to justify a bunch of stuff thats going to happen in the near future. This voting thing is another leg.

14 hours ago, pujo said:

I believe were in a much bigger mess than most realize.Covid is just a way to justify a bunch of stuff thats going to happen in the near future. This voting thing is another leg.

You NAILED IT....But don't forget, this started many, many moons ago. Not just in the last 4 years or so.

It never crossed my mind, at first, that this virus fear mongering would be used like it is....I saw the tyranny when they started forcing healthy people to stay home and shutting down businesses by force, but all of this just to lead a push for mail-in voting never crossed my mind! But now that we're seeing ballots found in dumpsters and the like, it's all coming clearer! Some smart, demonic beings at work here for sure.

1 hour ago, uknoit2 said:

You NAILED IT....But don't forget, this started many, many moons ago. Not just in the last 4 years or so.

It never crossed my mind, at first, that this virus fear mongering would be used like it is....I saw the tyranny when they started forcing healthy people to stay home and shutting down businesses by force, but all of this just to lead a push for mail-in voting never crossed my mind! But now that we're seeing ballots found in dumpsters and the like, it's all coming clearer! Some smart, demonic beings at work here for sure.

I'm sure we'll have a new way of voting next time, fool proof , all with tracking. This is heading in a way that no one is gonna like. At least we can talk about it for the time being. Doubt that lasts long.

33 minutes ago, pujo said:

I'm sure we'll have a new way of voting next time, fool proof , all with tracking. This is heading in a way that no one is gonna like. At least we can talk about it for the time being. Doubt that lasts long.

I'd say they're looking in your back door right now LOL! I ain't hiding nothing from em