Nolensville @ Tullahoma

TTownFan50

Nolensville just got beat by Columbia.   Columbia barely got by Lincoln County and lost to a Giles County.  Marshall County beat Giles County pretty easily.   I expect Tullahoma will score 40 plus points and Nolensville might score 14. But hey this is 2020 and anything is possible.  Excited that football weather has arrived.  

17 minutes ago, TTownFan50 said:

Nolensville just got beat by Columbia.   Columbia barely got by Lincoln County and lost to a Giles County.  Marshall County beat Giles County pretty easily.   I expect Tullahoma will score 40 plus points and Nolensville might score 14. But hey this is 2020 and anything is possible.  Excited that football weather has arrived.  

I personally would be very careful with the score comparison game in high school football, especially with two good programs involved. Not to mention, Nolensville had some key injured players during last week’s game, including their QB. Not sure what their status will be this week. I do believe Tullahoma wins though. But, I’ll say this, it will not be easy beating both Nolensville and Marshall County when the playoffs roll around. Not at all! Colder weather, injuries, harder to throw it, motivation, etc. I think Tullahoma folks should not get too cocky...just a word from the wise. It’s all about the playoffs and that can make or break a good season. Enjoy the ride without getting ahead of things.

Looking at Tullahoma's schedule at the beginning of the season, I thought they had to get up for 3 ballgames. So far, they have handled 2 of the 3. The 3rd is this Friday night. Not being cocky by any means, but everyone else on the schedule does not have the horses to stay with Tullahoma for 4 qtrs this year. The motto this year is one game at a time. The playoffs are 4 games away and a lot of things can happen between now and then. Injuries to key players, Covid and contact tracing to name a couple. There is no guarantee Tullahoma, Nolensville or Marshall County make it to the 2nd/3rd round. No score prediction, but Tullahoma wins this ballgame going away in the second half. I hope every team stays injury free and avoids the virus and lets see how the playoffs play out when we all get there.