Nolensville @ Tullahoma

TTownFan50

For clarification. The Williamson County Schools are not getting shut down for covid, they’re getting shutdown for hyper aggressive contact tracing. Schools were handling it and the health department took over and nuked the system. Most of the WillCo schools have SINGLE DIGIT covid cases and are sending hundreds of kids home from each case. Shameful. Idiotic. Unbelievable. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, poe70 said:

From my understanding the game is rescheduled for Oct. 23. I am not sure if Tullahoma and Nolensville are going to reschedule the out of region opponents originally scheduled for that night. 

That makes sense.   Hate to see the Tullahoma/Giles game dropped, but glad to see this one being played.   Nolensville will get Tullahoma and Marshall County on back to back weeks entering the playoffs.  Interesting...

As of this morning at 7:30,  Tullahoma is still in talks with other schools.   Having an issue with prospective schools being able to shuffle their own schedules around.  I'll post here when I hear anything.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, poe70 said:

No offense to Brainerd, but I would have liked to have seen a Summit - Tullahoma matchup. Good game to get ready for the playoffs. Page just cancelled a tad bit late. 

YES, that would of been a great one.  I was trying to get them hooked up with South PIttsburg.   They're 1A, but they'll beat most 3A and 4A squads.

Edited by FridayMainEvent

39 minutes ago, FridayMainEvent said:

YES, that would of been a great one.  I was trying to get them hooked up with South PIttsburg.   They're 1A, but they'll beat most 3A and 4A squads.

That would have been a good one with South Pitt. The big question is would you have picked against South Pitt and stirred that fan base up again? :roflol:

• Upvote 1