Who is moving up or down for 2021

TheTruthPrevails

52 minutes ago, Indian said:

They can't set the cutoff till all numbers are in and they're divided. It's 20 days after the first day, the count to be turned in. 

https://tssaa.org/fall-2020-enrollments-report

Here are the schools that have turned in counts. 

Some systems have not even started yet or just got started.  TSSAA does not have all the numbers yet.  It will be interesting to see how TSSAA handles schools that turn in an enrollment of 1399 and then when school starts back in '21 full speed and their enrollment is back to 1600 because the homeschool kids are back in.  There is a difference between homeschool and virtual.  Schools must count virtual kids, but not the kids who declare homeschool because parents don't want to deal with vaccines and curriculum or have internet issues.  Lot's of scenarios in play.

3 minutes ago, Bushog02 said:

Truth hurts 

Lol believe me bud I ain’t hurting and you ain’t speaking the truth. 

There wasn’t a team in 1A that could have beaten Trenton Peabody the past two years. Especially last year. It would have been hard to find a 3A team that could have beat them with the exception of Alcoa.

Edited by vandyfan1
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Lol believe me bud I ain’t hurting and you ain’t speaking the truth. 

There wasn’t a team in 1A that could have beaten Trenton Peabody the past two years. Especially last year. It would have been hard to find a 3A team that could have beat them with the exception of Alcoa.

I’d like to see Peabody and Covington play