Who is moving up or down for 2021

TheTruthPrevails

30 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Last I seen on other threads the teams on what might be the bubble to go down to 1A are Peabody, Trousdale, McKenzie, and possibly Union City. Maybe it was just talk but was some possibilities 

So I hear Huntingdon may move up a class due to larger enrollment.  Who else may move up?  That is the only way a team can move down.

2 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

Lol believe me bud I ain’t hurting and you ain’t speaking the truth. 

There wasn’t a team in 1A that could have beaten Trenton Peabody the past two years. Especially last year. It would have been hard to find a 3A team that could have beat them with the exception of Alcoa.

Didn't y'all beat miegs the same score SP beat them. 2 td's? LC wouldn't been a giveme by any strech.

Edited by team69

8 minutes ago, Bushog02 said:

They can’t do math are compare teams that played each other 

Can’t really look at it like that. I watched SP Meigs LC Peabody Greenback all those top teams in person last year more than once. I stand by my opinion bud.

Forgot to mention Huntingdon also.

Edited by vandyfan1

Ok biggest question mark is Memphis plain and simple.  If nothing is definitive then classification is at a standstill.  Good news is several have submitted numbers, but there are several that have not.  Not sure if anything can be read into that.

Small school classifications will be impacted by new schools like Bluff City or magnet schools that choose to play football as well.  

Edited by BigStickDiplomacy