Montgomery Co @ Springfield

Kevin38

Looking at the score from last night’s game with Greenbrier, I’m not sure what to make of Central. I know comparing scores isn’t really helpful, but Springfield destroyed Heritage, Heritage handled Greenbrier somewhat easily and now GB shuts out Central. I’m going to go back and watch the replay of GB-MC on the NFHS Network later after watching the Vols. I’ll know more then. 

8 hours ago, JacketLover said:

Looking at the score from last night’s game with Greenbrier, I’m not sure what to make of Central. I know comparing scores isn’t really helpful, but Springfield destroyed Heritage, Heritage handled Greenbrier somewhat easily and now GB shuts out Central. I’m going to go back and watch the replay of GB-MC on the NFHS Network later after watching the Vols. I’ll know more then. 

I watched a small bit of their game last night between watching the barn burner of a game between Milan and Covington, I will go ahead and say it, SPT by as much as they want...

There have been players in and out of quarantine all year. The way I hear, if anyone in a class comes in contact with someone that has Covid, that entire class is immediately sent home and has to quarantine for 10 days, regardless if they get tested and it comes back negative. I know Coach Wilson has a no practice no play policy and I’ve heard some players haven’t played in a game here and there due to that. 

On 10/5/2020 at 9:42 PM, Poundtherock23 said:

Hard to tell, they haven’t scored any points in their last two games. I’m sure they’ll still be “fishing” Friday night trying to figure out their best combo on offense.

On 10/5/2020 at 8:43 PM, brian2000 said:

So what does MC have? Any impact players?

Game day.  Going to be a wet one.  I will stick with my score

MCHS-7

SHS-21

2 hours ago, TheCommissioner said:

Game day.  Going to be a wet one.  I will stick with my score

MCHS-7

SHS-21

Actually the rain chances have lessened quite a bit for tonight. I don’t think Central will score barring any crazy turnover or such. They didn’t score against CW or GB, and the Jacket D is as good as those teams. 

Edited by JacketLover