Montgomery Co @ Springfield

Kevin38

1 hour ago, JacketLover said:

Actually the rain chances have lessened quite a bit for tonight. I don’t think Central will score barring any crazy turnover or such. They didn’t score against CW or GB, and the Jacket D is as good as those teams. 

I agree that SPT could shut them out if they want to, but you know how coach is, if they have any kind of substantial lead in the 2nd half the JV will be playing, for that reason I believe they will get 1 score...

Edited by Kevin38

3 hours ago, bigdawgtn said:

i know as well thats why i said if...lol

3 hours ago, JacketLover said:

I know starter that quite possibly won’t play due to having to be in quarantine until yesterday. I’m not going to say who but it will show at game time. 

That starter is why I say we only get 21.  I don’t think he will play 

55 minutes ago, Iceman76 said:

Central has lost 3 starters due to quarantine. 2 on defense and 1 on offense. It will be very tough for them tonight. 

17 minutes ago, Itsfootball10 said:

I believe MC hasn’t had a full roster since week 3. Quarantine has hit them again this week with more starters out. This will be a very brutal game for MC. Rain will be MC’s best factor tonight. 

I could be wrong of course but I think Coach Wilson will play with one slow.  Liberal substitutions