Heritage at White House

BDP2003

1 hour ago, H2Oman said:

I know you said your brother plays for East. How is the Groves kid... I heard he had pretty bad injury?

When I watched it on film it definitely didn’t look good, but I haven’t really heard anything yet.  He said he heard a pop, but hopefully it’s not anything super serious.  

1 hour ago, Fryinpan66 said:

If #9 Ranen Blackburn is the Quarterback and runs the ball most of the time, who is the Running Back? 

The 2 RBs for the devils absolutely gave the Jacket defense fits. They run hard with good speed. 34 is built like a RB for sure. This game was hard to pick bc I seen them both play. Game is at WH. I picked the devils 28-27 in this one but Lord knows Im wrong every week on picks. It could go either way. Depends who shows up and wants to play defense

11 hours ago, BDP2003 said:

Blackburn, 9, is at QB and 34 Montrel Black is the RB. I really don’t know who 32 is. Lol. Either way, Black has fumbled a few times this season and it’s limited his carries at times. He’ll need a big game Friday. 

I was impressed with #34 when WH played Springfield. That kids got the size speed and look of a D1 running back. If he and #9 had a little better line play, they both could 1,000+ yard rushers.

Coin toss game again between the cross town rivals. I do think WH has just a tick better run game with both 9 and 34, but the defense for both teams are about equal. Should be a great matchup.

Edited by Poundtherock23