Week 9 - Oak Ridge vs Mt Juliet

CardinalGrey

I've been trying to be nice but any one of the teams that have beaten us this year would have hung 50 on the Mount Juliet Golden Bears and made you like it! Plus you wouldn't have probably  scored against them, either.  We should have put 21 more on you last night but guess we weren't that good! 

I'm done talking now!

WILDCAT PRIDE

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

2 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Lol y’all are a 3 loss team for a reason. We may be no good..... same goes for yall. 

I wouldn’t say we aren’t good. We definitely aren’t great, but we are a quality team, and the same goes for MJ, especially their defense. 2 of our losses have been to 2 undefeated teams (DB & West) and have held both of them to their lowest output on offense all year long thus far (DB/19 & West/22) respectively. I doubt any team around these parts will be pining to play us come playoff time. We may end up getting hammered by Powell, that remains to be seen, but thus far we’ve been a good team who has been highly competitive in most every game we’ve been in.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 92Dragon said:

I didn't know you weren't allowed to discuss other teams on here and can only talk about your own team.

That was a sarcastic comment about Gaddis being fired btw. Gaddis is a very good coach and you guys are lucky to have him.

This is a message board and I have the right to comment on any board I wish. I'm not worried about your wildcats and I sure ain't worried about my dragons. These are high school kids having fun playing the game they love. Why don't you lighten up a bit and quit taking it so serious!!! There are more important things going on in the World. 

Ole bonkers is excited. He saw a breath of fresh air last night. Now he is ready to erect that statue.

2 hours ago, KnoxVil said:

Ole bonkers is excited. He saw a breath of fresh air last night. Now he is ready to erect that statue.

LOL...no statue needed. I just feel like if OR fans want to criticize our coach, that's OK but when a Clinton fan comes on our thread to criticize our coach, that's just plain stupid. They're 0-7 so the focus of the Clinton fans should be on Clinton and their coach. And your focus should be on Fulton and Coach Black. You don't see me or other OR fans being critical of Coach Kieth or Coach Black, mainly because our focus is OR and at least for me, I don't care about Clinton or Fulton and NEVER even give them a thought except for the week OR is playing them. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, SweetScience said:

I wouldn’t say we aren’t good. We definitely aren’t great, but we are a quality team, and the same goes for MJ, especially their defense. 2 of our losses have been to 2 undefeated teams (DB & West) and have held both of them to their lowest output on offense all year long thus far (DB/19 & West/22) respectively. I doubt any team around these parts will be pining to play us come playoff time. We may end up getting hammered by Powell, that remains to be seen, but thus far we’ve been a good team who has been highly competitive in most every game we’ve been in.

I totally agree. I hope OR plays really good against Powell and Fulton. I heard Gaddis talk about teams that go deep in the playoffs are the teams that get hot at the right time and I agree. And THIS is the right time!

• Upvote 1