Way too early region 3 aaa predictions

58 minutes ago, Bearettesalltheway said:

Gonna be tougher than usual to beat bradley this year we have allot of height for defense and jones and carman can drain the 3ball

To be honest the two times I’ve seen Bradley play this year, I thought that they were not as good as usual. They are still a good 3A team but definitely down compared to the last few years. And I say that with a lot of respect for there program.

On 1/12/2021 at 1:48 PM, StateChampDad said:

Before comments are even made...I’ll take that AP ranking BUT it means nothing now.  We have a long way to go and need to tighten some things up if we are gonna maintain it.  I honestly was shocked when I saw it.  We’ve beaten some good teams, but we’ve looked less than stellar at times too.  

You have the right mind set.

Use the entire season to improve and stay even keeled. Good luck to the Lady Bear- I hate the "ettes" part of the name. It was probably a cute and cuddly name at one time but Tennessee Girls do not play cute and cuddly basketball. A Tennessee girl is tough, in your face D, elbow swinging if need be and practice against high school boys players. ( Off my soapbox now. )

I expect Bradley Central to be 3 points better than Oak Ridge or 3 points behind Oak Ridge every season. Booth teams are Programs year and year out.

Get this....I started to reply to this thread about how Bradley should watch out for Cleveland. Instead I got distracted and this stuff came out. I am the worst CoachT poster of All Time and gosh darn it feels so good.

33 minutes ago, LadyCavsFan said:

:D  You don’t have to tell Bradley Central to watch out for Cleveland!  Or tell them how good Blair played!   Those are fighting words!   But imagine how good Cleveland would be if their best player and leading scorer from last year wouldn’t have torn her ACL.   That’s still going to be a good battle...

Yep, I probably went to far and stirred some fighting words up. For that I apologize. But it is fun having a true rival that stirs passion in your heart.

I didn't know Cleveland has an injured player who is their leading scorer. I hate that for them. I cannot imagine Oak Ridge without Khamari Mitchell-Sreen.

44 minutes ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

Yep, I probably went to far and stirred some fighting words up. For that I apologize. But it is fun having a true rival that stirs passion in your heart.

I didn't know Cleveland has an injured player who is their leading scorer. I hate that for them. I cannot imagine Oak Ridge without Khamari Mitchell-Sreen.

Don't worry.  I may or may not have poked a little fun this weekend with our rivals and they got BIG MAD.   

Right before the season the coaches daughter Kara Williams tore her ACL during soccer season.   She is a great shooter, great defender, and their best overall offensive player last year.  She also plays with a mean streak which is my favorite type of player.  You will see her at Lee University next year.   Blair didn't get to play last year but we probably shouldn't talk about over here... :shock: