Way too early region 3 aaa predictions

3 hours ago, LadyCavsFan said:

I have been watching a lot of film over the weekend.  This Cookeville vs Bradley game is going to be a war.   So far this season Cookeville has played straight up man with no help vs bigs.  I know Muhonen and Jones are going to like that vs undersized post players from Cookeville.  With no help there will be very few open looks from the perimeter. The more I watch the more I like Cookeville’s chances in this matchup.  Foul trouble will decide this game.   Cookeville needs some transition layups and to defend the back door cuts by BC better than we have so far this season.     I have already made my pick weeks ago but now I will put a score to it.    

Cookeville 52 Bradley 49

Bradley 61

Cookeville 38

• Like 2

I don’t mind losing. But losing on that call is going to hurt for a while.   Loose ball foul in a tie game with 4 seconds left in OT and 90 ft from the basket?  Wow.  You can call that every time down the court.  But that’s why they are so hard to beat there.    Great basketball game just like I thought it would be.  Just wish the players would have decided it that’s all.   Congrats to BC for playing a great game.