UC Tornadoes look to bounce back at Dyersburg

Tornado82

8 hours ago, Tide21 said:

Yeah that’s what I was thinking you beat me to it 

8 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

If they are the 3 seed that would automatically get them a rematch with Peabody. I assume all 4 7-2A teams will receive a bye in the first rd. In that case the bracket will be like this. 
 8-2A #4 @ Peabody 

UC @ 8-2A #2

8-2A #3 @ McKenzie

7-2A #4 @ 8-2A #1

Yes you’re right my bad

9 hours ago, rebelman101 said:

game is at UC and its next week. Very important game for us. We have always played well at their house though. I like our chances.

I think you guys should go back to the old formation. I think it’s harder to read the option out of the veer formation. Keep the passes coming though to make it even more unpredictable. I think you guys could beat mckenzie but you will have to keep the ball away and tackle better. 
is number 6 ok ? 

14 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Have you seen dyersburg ?  I looked at their schedule the only thing I noticed was they scored several on Hardin county. 

42 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

I say Dyersburg 28-21

Dyersburg is a pretty good football team. They have a good run game but don’t throw the ball much. However they pick their spots and are effective when they do throw it. They were on a roll and as you already pointed out played Hardin Co. very close. Lately they have been hampered by Covid. When this game is played it will be Dyersburg’s first action in nearly 4 weeks. Also with a lot of those kids out they have missed significant practice time. While UC has been playing tough competition (Peabody) and been able to practice. How that will effect this game is the million dollar question. 

25 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Have you seen dyersburg ?  I looked at their schedule the only thing I noticed was they scored several on Hardin county. 

I just looked at their schedule and it was an impulse pick basically. I tried to do The Who who has played who type of pick which I think is a no no. 

15 hours ago, Tide21 said:

I think you guys should go back to the old formation. I think it’s harder to read the option out of the veer formation. Keep the passes coming though to make it even more unpredictable. I think you guys could beat mckenzie but you will have to keep the ball away and tackle better. 
is number 6 ok ? 

Yes he is fine.. should be good to go Friday. Just wish we can keep mixing up the play calls so we don't seem so one dimensional. We have a running back that not many teams around here can stop but last game he only had 3 carries the whole game? :huh: Our defense has played well for the past game and a half as well. union city is always a tough game to play because they run stuff so differently than other teams around here.