Betsy vs Greeneville

BetsyCyclones16

15 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Here is the link.

https://grsportstv.com/programs/live-k73lbn6qauw

Can't believe Greeneville charging $10. At least half should go to Betsy after all you are filming Betsy too....lol

I'm sure if Betsy wants to chip in on the production cost they would split it with them :roflol:.  Grass Roots production isn't owned by Greeneville and started covering a game of the week for all 5 High Schools in Greene County and also a little dirt track racing down at Volunteer Speedway.  It's a way to still watch a game or event without getting out.

5 minutes ago, Swipes said:

I'm sure if Betsy wants to chip in on the production cost they would split it with them :roflol:.  Grass Roots production isn't owned by Greeneville and started covering a game of the week for all 5 High Schools in Greene County and also a little dirt track racing down at Volunteer Speedway.  It's a way to still watch a game or event without getting out.

Yeah just trying to get Betsy upset and Greeneville lol This I think will be a lot closer game than most think. But I may be wrong. 

2 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Yeah just trying to get Betsy upset and Greeneville lol This I think will be a lot closer game than most think. But I may be wrong. 

Greeneville will have to come in with a good game plan to try and limit the time Betsy has the ball and get the ball into their play makers hands.  I can't wait to see what OC Baugh has for a game plan.  Greeneville and Betsy have always had close games if you look back at the history of the two schools who started playing back in 1924.  Betsy is the Favorite for sure and should be with what they brought back off of that State Championship team last year.  Greeneville is young but definitely have the athletes to be able to pull the upset but will have to play mistake free football and manage the tempo.  If not Betsy wins this one at Burley.

11 minutes ago, Swipes said:

Greeneville will have to come in with a good game plan to try and limit the time Betsy has the ball and get the ball into their play makers hands.  I can't wait to see what OC Baugh has for a game plan.  Greeneville and Betsy have always had close games if you look back at the history of the two schools who started playing back in 1924.  Betsy is the Favorite for sure and should be with what they brought back off of that State Championship team last year.  Greeneville is young but definitely have the athletes to be able to pull the upset but will have to play mistake free football and manage the tempo.  If not Betsy wins this one at Burley.

When is the last time Greeneville lost 3 at home??

My thoughts on this game... Greeneville should grow some more or atleast know where they are for the playoffs and moving forward.The winner or loser doesn't get a gold ball. So even if a shocker occurred this week,it doesn't put Elizabethton out of the playoffs and Greeneville has to still win when it counts. I'm not that excited or deflated about the outcome either way at this point. Personally,a conference championship means nothing compared to being hot and rolling in the playoffs.That goes both ways and Betsy will be even better by playing this game.The very bottom line that has been touched on and has stood the test of football time is who wins the trenches .If anyone seen the first of last week's UT and Georgia game,they knew it would take a lot of good luck for the big Orange.I was working after halftime and the surprise Tennessee was leading.I ask a coworker who won and he said what do you figure happened.I said this  without knowing at the time and still haven't seen the game.I figured they had to take chances ,made mistakes and their luck ran out, probably ugly and not talking about Georgia's Bulldog . Bottom line,Greeneville is capable but will have to grow more between now and when it counts the most. 

Edited by BatmanDevil
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, BetsyCyclones16 said:

Greenville only giving Betsy 200 tickets so I’d say no go on tickets.  Wjhl tried to come in a stream the game but they turned that down as well.  Only way to view is to pay the 10 dollars on Greenevilles page which they get all the money for it.  Kudos to Greeneville for getting that money and making it hard on visitors.  

We sure do love that green (money and go devils). I’d hate to be a Betsy fan and pay to watch them lose. 
Also betsycyclones16 shouldn’t that be what the home team does is take care of their own and whatever the visitors get they get? That’s the way it seems to be done at Elizabethton from what I remember last year...

Just now, SpreadAttack said:

We sure do love that green (money and go devils). I’d hate to be a Betsy fan and pay to watch them lose. 
Also betsycyclones16 shouldn’t that be what the home team does is take care of their own and whatever the visitors get they get? That’s the way it seems to be done at Elizabethton from what I remember last year...

Yeah I think both teams got TV money last year guy.  Twice actually.  Did you pay twice to see big green get beat last year lol??

16 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

5 Star Prep 

PICK: Elizabethton 38, Greeneville 20.

Hey MAV, a very mediocre Boone team played both Eliz and the GREENE very close, I believe you have too wide a margin.     I was hoping to go to this game but it didn't work out, so in that case I'm pulling for the GREENE team but I feel Eliz squeaks one out...