Harriman @ Greenback

orngnblk

On 10/10/2020 at 9:51 AM, orngnblk said:

Well let me line it out for you all just in case you dont have all the facts.

PROS

1.We may have all our kids for the first game all year.

2.Our D has done pretty good other than Loudon and Meigs,yet we did hold meigs to 16 in the first half but Meigs has improved EVERY week.We held Oneida and OS to 0 and 7 points total in the first halves,but our O cant keep the D off the field so we tire easily with 0 depth other than Freshmen.

CONS 

1.Last time we practiced we were preparing for Coalfield.

2.We will have 0 practices for Harriman if they dont change it to Sat.

3.It will be three weeks since we played a game.

4.We have not established an offensive strategy that works with our personnel "YET".

5.Our line play was nonexistent at OS.

So in other words crow I dont blame your gut!

I thought your coach is supposed to be a very smart offensive guy. Should have had something figured out by this time. 

3 hours ago, Frontman said:

I thought your coach is supposed to be a very smart offensive guy. Should have had something figured out by this time. 

Haha.If we could keep the same kids on the field he could.Personel has changed weekly.Losing the best lineman in 1A after the first half of the very first game kinda changes your preseason strategy.Then we play powerhouse Meigs County.Then lose the next best Lineman first half of Oneida,then covid sets in. Been a rough row to hoe Frontman.

I would guess to say there are a few teams that would agree his offensive mind is a step ahead of most around here.You cant argue with his results.You can only do so much with a team as young as we have.He has a knack for getting a kids in the right place at the right time,so let's see where it goes from here if they dont keep shutting us down.

41 minutes ago, Spike016 said:

I never thought I would see the day that I felt sorry for GB football. They haven’t had a season at all hardly. I wonder if the TSSAA will give these kids a free year like the NCAA did?! :roflolk: It sure is a terrible year to be a Senior at Greenback. 

1 home game so far!!We still gonna suit up and see what we can do.:thumb: