White House at Creek Wood

BDP2003

7 hours ago, Fryinpan66 said:

Me too. I was at the Hendersonville game and they boat raced Gallatin. The Commandos are a solid team. They are undefeated in their Region. 

7 hours ago, eers said:

The problem in Gallatin is the coach and community put out a campaign of how good they were going to be and now it has imploded. Year two has not been kind to either coach and a lot of the fans are turning... 

If neither WH or Gallatin make the playoffs maybe they can play week 12 in a Sumner County Bowl game 

1 hour ago, TheCommissioner said:

If neither WH or Gallatin make the playoffs maybe they can play week 12 in a Sumner County Bowl game 

Better watch it Commissioner, or the WH posters will hate you as much as me. The Gallatin posters aren’t quite the same, they know it’s either in good fun or truth, which maybe the WH guys are starting to see. I often find myself saying the things I believe they really feel, but their loyalty won’t allow them to say...

This is a bad and disappointing season for them both and that comes down to not having the Jimmys and Joes, not having good coaching, OR a combination of both. There’s really not a lot of ways to look at it. 

1 hour ago, TheCommissioner said:

10 minutes ago, eers said:

Better watch it Commissioner, or the WH posters will hate you as much as me. The Gallatin posters aren’t quite the same, they know it’s either in good fun or truth, which maybe the WH guys are starting to see. I often find myself saying the things I believe they really feel, but their loyalty won’t allow them to say...

This is a bad and disappointing season for them both and that comes down to not having the Jimmys and Joes, not having good coaching, OR a combination of both. There’s really not a lot of ways to look at it. 

Evers, the only way he would be hated is if he had appropriately named the game the Tidy Bowl of Sumner County......:roflol:

Edited by JacketLover

36 minutes ago, eers said:

I was only teasing.  Actually I wish the Bowls would Make a come back.  Take the top two in each region to Playoffs and the other teams to the bowls.  The games would be more competitive.  There aren’t very many 4’s seeds vs 1’s seeds that are competitive.  A few but not many.  I realize that the TSSAA would say no but that’s my thought